Thursday's Christmasy Riddle

:sunny: :wave2: Good morning Riddlers! Yes, I actually made it here two days in row and I am actually going to be IN today!

OK, I am a ditz, my sister just called, so I took off my hearing aid to answer the phone. Now I can't recall where I put it down. :crazy:

Found it, if it was a snake, it would have bit me :rolleyes:

(I thought I lost my post, but when I posted it again, it was here :confused3 )

jw50 said:
You would think that everybody would be in today since the riddle is so easy, and since Lou with no L pretty much gave it away ;)
Shut up Joe :rolleyes: I tortured poor Elaine this morning :sad2:

Good Morning Riddlers

PM sent and I am IN (atleast I am pretty sure I am IN :rotfl: )

Off to get ready to go pick up some gifts I just ordered from Best Buy for the kids. See you later in the day

I am IN too.

Anything to continue the Christmas procrastination that I do so well....

"'L' if I know!" :rotfl2:

I'm so IN, all by myself too!

hello all.... weyhey so many people in.... hope you're having good dasy!

Hi Sparky how was the visit with the little ones?

Hi Angel,
It went really well, had abouut 60 kids... was fun! They had a teenager there was really good with the old magic tricks... Hmmm think I'd like to learn to do that...

catch up time

Joe
tu.gif

Kirsten
tu.gif

TwinkieMama
tu.gif

UtahMama
tu.gif

Off out again in a min to give out christmas pressies to some of our neices and nephews we won't be seing again before Christmas... how fun is that!

firstmickey said:
well, geez, Roadie...where's the Christmas beefc...er I mean cheer today then? ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:
She sent not so much beef but a funny one today :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

hiwaygal said:
You're new here, aren't you?
Very Funny, missy! :rotfl2:

How are all the riddlers today?
I just got done watching Talladega Nights. It is pretty funny/stupid. I LOVED it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter