Three Things...Gratitude Thread

TGIF Friends :banana:

I’m always grateful for the dancing yellow banana, but I won’t count that - LOL!

#1 - Red - I’m grateful for my red winter robe that I am wearing right now. It’s been cold in my house every morning lately - time to put my red Summer robe away :sad1:

#2 - Yellow - I’m grateful for bananas because it’s the only fruit that I can safely eat. I also love them because they are so portable when I go places. if I’m going to be gone for several hours, I usually always take a banana with me in case I get hungry.

#3 - Orange - I’m grateful for all my pumpkin decorations, especially the homemade ones made by my girls when they were little.

Red - Ruby Red Grapefruit - absolutely delicious!!! Love them as fruit or juice !!! So grateful I can drink them and they don’t bother my IC

Orange - it’s a good color for me and I love the look of decorating with Pumpkins 🎃 pumpkins just say fall to me !!

Yellow - the sun ☀️ love bright warm sunny days !!! Always improves my mood !!!

Good Friday morning friends :grouphug:

Dad's favorite color is red and I like it too, Christmas cheer. Grateful for dad's red :car:that takes him and God willing one day me, too, again safely places. pooh:shirt is also red :)

Orange brings me a smile to remember a late elderly friend Dean who loved the color. A preschooler named Peter who is now 21 did, too. I knew Peter from 2-4. Orange is also a color on my favorite pancake mix box and our soup pot.

Yellow is a joyful, sunshiney color. What a blessing it will be for me one day to be able to use my yellow bath towels to shower. I sute pray to never take being able to shower for granted again. Yellow :)

First off...my apologies @PollyannaMom - a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! I typed it and just realized I did something that typed over it. Hope you had an amazing day!!!

RED - I really love DD15s red pinstripe uniform. No, it's not just because it's easier for laundry (red primary, black pins). I just love a good pinstripe uniform and these really pop.

YELLOW - My Crocs are bright yellow and have been one of my preferred shoes since injuring my ankle.

ORANGE - I hate to be predictable and say anything Syracuse, so I'm going to say passion fruit (well, technically the pulp and juice, since the exterior is more of a dark magenta purplish color). It's not just my favorite tropical fruit, it's my favorite fruit flavor of them all. Juice, drinks, yogurt, smoothies, cake filling (great for mousse), etc.

RED - Main color for my favorite MLB team!

YELLOW - My mom's favorite color - my aunt had yellow siding on her house and I always loved it!

ORANGE - I'm actually wearing orange today, it's a fall burnt orange color, but it's a short sleeved shirt that works good for the fall. It's supposed to get up to 82 here today, so I can't completely switch to fall/winter clothes yet!

RED ...The car I learned to drive in. Plus, my parents let me practise a lot before I took my test. I'm grateful for that, too.

ORANGE ...Orange armbands from my swimming youth! I loved swimming and was fortunate to learn, because I know not everyone does.

YELLOW ...Sandy beaches.

FIRST... Happy birthday @PollyannaMom !! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but I hope you ate and drank some really good things in celebration!!

I could say the fall leaves and get my red, orange, and yellow all lumped into one! The trees up here are spectacular in the sunshine! I hope to get a little time this weekend to drive north to see more!

Red- My red leather pumps. I can't wear them anymore, but sure do love those shoes!
Orange- American cheese, a guilty treat. When I want a grilled cheese sandwich, I want it made with orange american cheese (even though I know it's garbage)!
Yellow- The Resident 8 Year Old's new sneakers. They are an obnoxious shade of neon yellow and nothing I'd even consider buying, but he loves them! Such a big smile, so excited, he adores his new shoes- and as I adore HIM, I am a fan of his new yellow sneakers!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest