Thoughts on resale via Fidelity?

Unlike other resale brokers Fidelity is pretty much M-F, 9-5. I'd just follow up with a phone call.
It must depend on the agent. The agent for the deal I am in ROFR with worked to get it done over the weekend.

Last edited:
We had a great experience twice with fidelity. Just bought using another company and I’ll be going back to fidelity.

I had a positive experience with Fidelity (my only experience buying DVC, so nothing else to compare it to). I submitted my offer on a Saturday. Broker emailed me Sunday morning to confirm the offer details, then afterwards immediately sent the offer to the sellers - and my offer was approved an hour later. Everything else was smooth sailing from there, 39 days later points were in my account (as a new member)

So I was waiting to comment on this thread until my DVC journey was complete. My points were added to my new member account today! I would just like to add that my wife and I used Fidelity on our BLT contact. Everything with them was great from start to finish. We made our offer on the contract around 2PM EST and heard back from Bonnie within a couple of hours. She advised me that she would speak to the sellers. The sellers responded back and the offer was accepted. All of this was by the next day.

Our contract was sent to ROFR the day after the offer was accepted and our deposit was requested and everything went very smoothly. Fidelity was very communicative throughout the process. Once we heard back from ROFR they sent us our closing documents very quickly and were there to assist with any questions we had. They did use Cammy over at DVC Title and Escrow and she was great as well.

Honestly, when I started looking at contracts there was much feedback on this forum about Fidelity and it made me almost want to steer clear of them. I know everything isn't always smooth for everyone but I am very glad I used them. I would never hesitate to use them again if we ever decided to add on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter