thoughts on buying from Mainstreet dvc resales

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
https://*******************.com/listings/all-listings/

Has anyone ever used them? if so, how did it go? TIA!

I just looked at these listings and the first one shown appears to be a duplicate from another site- *************.
It is 50pt at WL, AUG UY with 17 '17points and 50 '18 points. The price is the same $102.
The interesting thing is on ************* it is listed as sale pending but a new listing on this site.
I didn't get too far in when I see the first red flag (my opinion).

I have to say , I sent them an email 2 days ago..no response. (unless it went to my spam).

Has anyone used this site recently? Why are some of the contracts listed so high? Some are listed the same ppp as other sites FWIW.

Some brokers have an open sales agreement where the seller can list with more than one broker. Some brokers share their listings with other brokers so they could sell you a different brokers listing.

:earsboy: Bill

This one seems to be more of a “for sale by owner” type website where you use a title company to close and make sure all the documents are filed properly. I was just wondering if anyone used them recently and had any feedback. :)

If you're at all uneasy about a broker, just choose a title company you're comfortable with. That's where you send the check anyway and they'll verify everything, so you'll eliminate the risk that way.

Prices are very high! I recently bought 200 at WL BR for $95 fully loaded with 2017 points and 2018 coming in August. Main St has stripped or nearly stripped for $117/119. Quite a difference! (mine was from Timeshare store, just closed about a month ago).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter