• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thoughts on Bon Voyage

Staceycs

Mouseketeer
It sounds silly but can anyone who has been to the Bon Voyage store please help me out? Is it pretty much like World of Disney? I'm hoping to do some Christmas shopping and would love to pick up some Anna and Elsa costumes and Frozen pj's for my nieces. I'm sure I could just go to K-Mart here instead, but would prefer the 'real deal' straight from Disneyland. Thanks

Bon Voyage really has all the same items you'll find in the parks. In that way, it's a bit different to World of Disney. It's just conveniently at the exit. I thought the place was ok but I did all my merch shopping within the parks themselves. Feels better :P

Thanks. I agree- it's somehow more authentic. Still, I can just picture us spending hours in the store just because we can! Looking forward to it.

I ended up in a sticky situation by assuming Bon Voyage would be like World of Disney, then finding out it didn't have nearly the amount or variety of merchandise I was anticipating. I had eyed a few things throughout the parks that I wanted to buy but I put off doing so to avoid having to carry it around. I figured I'd save the shopping for the end and pick up everything at Bon Voyage. Oopsie -- A lot of the stuff wasn't there. I ended up doing a mad dash back into the parks trying to remember which store had which item. (It was kind of fun, actually, and I managed to get everything on my list. :thumbsup2) My advice: When you see it, get it.

I didn't think it had nearly as much selection as in the parks. Lots of the food container gifts, not enough clothes and other merchandise.

I just came back and saw lots of Frozen costumes at lots of different outlets throughout Tokyo including LOFT, Don Quijote, Disney Store, and more.

I saw Bon Voyage did sell Halloween merchandise from both parks but as previously stated some items weren't available in Bon Voyage that I saw in the parks. Great place to pick up Disney goods though. Head to Ikispiari after to do more Disney shopping and only a few minutes away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter