Those using swagbucks ???

This is what is being asked of us when submitting a request for credit not given for a subscription type offer. It's getting rather detailed.
I am posting here so all can be aware of what proof to gather from beginning to end of doing the offer. I would not think to take a pic of the first box displaying the shipping label and it is not listed in the disclaimer for the offer.

--------------------------------------

Name of the offer/Store Name:
Date of offer completion/purchase:
Total amount spent:
Order ID/Confirmation Number/Invoice#:
Value of the offer:
Where you accessed the offer from (Homepage, Trial Pay, Peanut Labs, etc):
(1) Screenshot of the Signup confirmation email displaying the original delivery information including senders email address (From:), delivery email address (To:) and date/time stamp.
(1) Screenshot of the invoice summary that includes itemized list, subtotal, total & form of payment.
(1) Image of the delivered First Box displaying its shipping label that includes your matching information.

Forwarded emails, copy/paste format or Print View Format is not accepted. Requested screenshot information must be provided in one single (1) screenshot. Third party receipts/statements are not accepted.

Last edited:
Wow! My first daily goal today is 100. Really high for me for a weekend. It's been hovering around 50-60 on the weekends for me.

So completely fed up with Swagbucks right now!!
Bright Cellars offer promised 5000 sb.... THAT's $50!
Now they are giving me the "run-around" about crediting me what they said they would.

I am used to the usual game Help Center plays of postponing giving credit in hopes that I will give up or forget to reply within the 14 day window (time you must submit ticket after 32 days has passed since doing the offer). Usually they ask me for info I've already given or ask me to send in proof I've already included. Stuff like that. Tonight I got a new one. Was told it hasn't been 32 days since the offer was completed and that I will have to wait and resubmit everything all over again. Well, the fact is, it was 34 days since the offer when I first sent in the ticket. Two more days have passed so now it's been 36 days since I did the offer. A simple google of "days between dates" will get you to a calculator to give accurate number of days. Not rocket science.
I, for one, will not be completing any more offers that require my putting out large sums of my money IN HOPES that I will receive the promised value of credit back from Swagbucks. I'll watch the videos and such, but this business of taking screenshots and saving them, calculating what date is 32 days out, then setting a reminder on my phone to send in the ticket JUST to be sent on an exasperating merri-go-round of responses from the Help Center ..... all this is too much of a hassle and makes the "value" of the SB not worth it for me.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did your purchase track at all? I've had 5000 SB pending for this purchase for about 3 weeks -- just wondering if I'm going to have a problem when it's supposed to post. I definitely don't have the box, packing slip, etc.

This was the first big offer I've done in over a year. Probably won't be doing any more, especially if the SB don't actually post.

Your experience sums up why I don't do those types of offers. Not worth the frustration. Sorry that is happening to you.

Same. I did get sucked into this one (free wine!) but I'm regretting it now (SB are pending; waiting to see if they actually post when they are supposed to). Last big offer I did was Thanksgiving of 2017.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did your purchase track at all? I've had 5000 SB pending for this purchase for about 3 weeks -- just wondering if I'm going to have a problem when it's supposed to post. I definitely don't have the box, packing slip, etc.

This was the first big offer I've done in over a year. Probably won't be doing any more, especially if the SB don't actually post.
It tracked in my "Shop" ledger but the amount is listed as "0" and so the SB awarded is also "0".
I rarely do these offers where you have to actually put money out and then *hope* Swagbucks gives you what they said they will. But ya, the wine pulled me in LOL We've enjoyed wine clubs in the past when I have done them through my Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal. They have ALWAYS tracked. Have never had to submit any type of inquiry begging them to give me what was promised.

I think it's ridiculous that 32+ days the Help Center is requesting a picture of the box when it was delivered with the shipping label. By then, that box has long been thrown away!!! I just checked and taking a pix of the box is NOT in the disclaimer as requirement for the offer. So how would you have any idea to take the pic? I'm tired of this kind of game-playing from Swagbucks Help Center. It is really starting to seem like they are making every attempt to "skip out" on crediting at least a percentage of offers we, members, complete.

Its been over a year since I was on swagbacks. Can someone tell me the easiest ways to earn SB these days? I've been messing around the website today and a whole lot of nothing. This is why I quit in the first place.

Anyone have a virtual Visa token expire? I forgot I'd ordered one at the tail end of December and it's no longer valid. Do I have any recourse or is that lost money?

To clarify, I got the link from SB refreshed so it takes me to prepaid digital solutions website, but when I get there, it tells me the token is expired.

did sb give you new codes? I had missed out on $200 over a year ago and they wouldn't do anything

is bb not working for gc purchases only now? purchased on 4/22 and haven't received the bonus. also the pending sb is 2 sb. should be 400 sb.
I have bought 2 gift cards from BB in the past two weeks one posted the next day and the other nothing. I will just be glad I got what I got.... I was going to buy them anyways the only difference is that I dont have to drive to puck up the cards form the Disney store.

Its been over a year since I was on swagbacks. Can someone tell me the easiest ways to earn SB these days? I've been messing around the website today and a whole lot of nothing. This is why I quit in the first place.
go join Door dash do one delivery... 150.00

Dosh replied and said they only released Staples to a limited amount of users and to keep checking back to see if it appears in my app at a later date.
I didn’t get it on my account but got it on DHs. I’ve been 3x and it not once coded. Maybe because the cc is in my name? Or even if the offer appears on the app you might not qualify??

It tracked in my "Shop" ledger but the amount is listed as "0" and so the SB awarded is also "0".
I rarely do these offers where you have to actually put money out and then *hope* Swagbucks gives you what they said they will. But ya, the wine pulled me in LOL We've enjoyed wine clubs in the past when I have done them through my Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal. They have ALWAYS tracked. Have never had to submit any type of inquiry begging them to give me what was promised.

Thanks for the additional info. It's terrible that you are having to deal with this nonsense--but it does reinforce my resolve to stay away from SB deals that I would be upset to have not work out. Just not worth it.

Thanks for the additional info. It's terrible that you are having to deal with this nonsense--but it does reinforce my resolve to stay away from SB deals that I would be upset to have not work out. Just not worth it.
Another facet to this Request Ticket stress is that Swagbucks only gives us a window of 14 days, after the required 32 day wait period, to submit a ticket. So thanks to the Help Center stalling me, I am now several days into this window. If my original ticket hits a dead end ie: they just stop responding to any additional follow-up or info I send (I've had that happen before), then I will have to resubmit my request all over again as a new ticket (in the past this has gotten me a new "handler" of my ticket and have had it credit). So I have to be mindful of where I am in that 14 day window and not let too much time pass.

I have a 15 giftcard for google play, What is the best offer for SB to add game play.
I was thinking it might be cube game, but there are a lot of game offers
I would normally not use this but I was thinking turn it into sb might be better.
I was offered 11$ on one of those sites that buys them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter