Those using swagbucks ???

Got the 300sb for coupons on my account but not DHs. Oh, Swagbucks... :crazy:
I got mine today, been pretty good about getting them, but DD27s haven't been coming for the most part except the the occasional 100 but, but we've both been printing the max needed so not syeecwhsts up with that. Pretty frustrating, tho very thankful to at least be getting mine.

I know there's been an sb sign up for Paribus because I did it. They no longer support aol and I don't want my email forwarded to another address and I'm not changing my email simply for this.

Wasn't there another company that did the same thing, would get the money if what you bought went down? Moola or something like that? I vaguely remember seeing one but since I had signed up for something like it already I didn't do it. Now I want to do it if it'll work with my email.

I know there's been an sb sign up for Paribus because I did it. They no longer support aol and I don't want my email forwarded to another address and I'm not changing my email simply for this.

Wasn't there another company that did the same thing, would get the money if what you bought went down? Moola or something like that? I vaguely remember seeing one but since I had signed up for something like it already I didn't do it. Now I want to do it if it'll work with my email.
Moolah?

I did the Arcadia Power. I signed up but didn't link anything or put in any CC info. Already have 1500sb's pending in my account!

Ok, got a problem hoping someone can help. Just took the longest survey in the world with global test market. Involving movie and tv consumption.it kicked me out with an error message and I'm wanting to file a ticket, but I don't know the survey number or the SB amount. Any help greatly appreciated because this was an hour of my time

Ok, got a problem hoping someone can help. Just took the longest survey in the world with global test market. Involving movie and tv consumption.it kicked me out with an error message and I'm wanting to file a ticket, but I don't know the survey number or the SB amount. Any help greatly appreciated because this was an hour of my time

Sorry I can't help. Pretty sure I did the same one... got about 35% done and it kicked me out. :headache:

It's been awhile since I could do surveys but back when I could, that happened to me several times. I just explained the details of the survey and any details I knew and told them I didn't have the survey number and what I thought was the SB amt, I've even said I'm not sure I think the SB were about xx amt, but could have been lower. I always got the SB and at the highest amt I mentioned. My DD27 has done that as well and it went fine. Either they'll help you or say not enough info, hopefully they'll help you out! Good luck!

My ncrave stopped working last night, not that I really expected it to go much more than 48 hours without stopping. Restarted it and we'll see how it goes.

Hoping the coupons I printed yesterday credit today but since Monday's didn't credit yesterday I'm not holding my breath.

I just tried this but I don't see anything pending. How long did it take to show up?

I haven't gotten any credit for coupon prints since last week, so I might stop bothering.

Have you cleared cookies and cache? Most of the time I have to clear the browser before printing again or it doesn't get picked up. Conveniently it decided to pick up my prints from Fri and Sat when it was 1sb, but the close to 100 I printed on Sun or Mon when it was 3sb have not credited. I've been able to do a few days before having to clear it so I haven't been diligent at doing it lately, so I can't remember if I cleared it or not when the promo reset.

I'm adding it to the balance sheet for when they goof up and accidently credit me twice on something I won't feel bad about it (cuz it makes up for all the coupons, etc I've been cheated out of. )

I don't see how to sign up without a credit card, do you remember what you did?

I logged into my energy company through Aracadia and Aracadia displayed my info but I didn't do anything with their billing. I just closed it and the SB's are pending.

I logged into my energy company through Aracadia and Aracadia displayed my info but I didn't do anything with their billing. I just closed it and the SB's are pending.

My company isn't listed...I guess that is why it isn't working for me???? Thanks for your help though :)

So, I've gotten three search and wins today....all for 5 SB each and no Fourth of July Collector Bill. I 've had a really hard time getting collector bills lately :-(

So, I've gotten three search and wins today....all for 5 SB each and no Fourth of July Collector Bill. I 've had a really hard time getting collector bills lately :-(

I can't even get a search win. I decided I'm not trying that hard for 9sb though (assuming it's the usual 5sb bonus for the set)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter