Those using swagbucks ???

For some weird reason it won't let me click on the link where it says "click below". It treats it as an image with no link in it :confused3

Does anyone know what older models for iphone are working with Swag apps? I've always had Android and am considering making the switch but I don't want an iphoneX, no way am I spending that much on a phone.

If it can run iOS 10 then you should be fine for swag apps. That gives you several models to choose from, all the way back to iPhone 5/5s... but I don't recommend going back that far :) If you like small form factor phones then go for the SE instead, but for the new normal sized phones probably want to look at 6S and up.

I got credited today for 6/27 (72 SB) and 6/28 (15 SB).

The 6/28 should have been the triple value so 100x3=300 SB, but as someone mentioned above Swagbucks does math differently. :teacher:

Updating my own totals: Swagbucks decided to give me another 15 SB for 6/28 coupons. Still don't get their math. :confused3

Has anyone used a GC on a Home Depot purchase through swagbucks and got the credit? It says on the shop page that purchases made with a GC are excluded, but not long ago they ran a blog post that basically said 'buy a discounted GC and then use it through SB shop to get more points'. :confused3

I've got a GC that I bought through MGCP for this purchase but since they have double HD cashback this weekend (4%) I'd like to make the purchase through the web... and do like their blog says :) Although thinking about it I'm only looking at 5 bucks or so, I guess I could just do it and see what happens. If I don't get the 5 bucks it won't make or break me, I was going to buy it anyway. But curious if it's worked for anyone.

Updating my own totals: Swagbucks decided to give me another 15 SB for 6/28 coupons. Still don't get their math. :confused3
I got another credit too...another 82 SB for a total of 123 which amounts to 41 coupons printed at 3 SB per coupon....except I printed >100.

My plan is to get Wal-Mart gift cards to use for discounted Disney GC at Sam's. I know this worked about 6 months ago but maybe someone else can verify as to more recently? It's always good to have a Plan B, though, because what works one day might not work the next. I figure I can always buy gas or household essentials at Wal-Mart if I can't convert to Disney GC.
I have the same Plan B. I keep a separate Vacation Fund account in the bank. If Sams ever stops allowing GC to GC purchases, I can always use the GC for household expenses and then transfer the equal amount from our checking account to the Vaca Fund. A little round-about but effectively it's the same in the end. I've had to do this before when I've purchased enough Disney GC for a certain trip but needed to use the GC I earned via SB.

Last edited:
Is anyone thinking that the Best Buy 500 bonus might end at the end of the month (today!)? I'm thinking of braving the crowds at my shopping district where the BB store is to buy a few more $50 Disney GC

I know it can’t go on forever but crossing fingers it continues a few more months.
How long has it been around? I've been "between" Disney trips (+ my mom passed away) so I have not been hard-core swagging for a few months. I just found out about the BB bonus 2 wks ago.

How long has it been around? I've been "between" Disney trips (+ my mom passed away) so I have not been hard-core swagging for a few months. I just found out about the BB bonus 2 wks ago.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom :hug:

The BB bonus has been around for months now. I haven't kept track but guessing around 3 mos.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom :hug:
Thank you. Both my parents are gone now. Still adjusting my mind and heart to that fact.

The BB bonus has been around for months now. I haven't kept track but guessing around 3 mos.
OK good to know. Not feeling my best today (menopause is a not for sissys) so I might wait until Monday to do another "batch" of 4 $50 Disney GC

ETA-- I just noticed in your signature that our 4 kids are spaced in ages almost identically. Mine are older than yours now though and I had 3 boys first and the Princess at the end. AND .... I homeschooled them too! After they did k-6th grade in public school.

ETA-- I just noticed in your signature that our 4 kids are spaced in ages almost identically. Mine are older than yours now though and I had 3 boys first and the Princess at the end. AND .... I homeschooled them too! After they did k-6th grade in public school.

That's neat! It's a spacing I would never have thought we would have ended up with but I have loved it so much. A lot of my friends have 4 kids also, and they are boom, boom, boom, boom lol. I think that would have killed me! It's been so much easier this way :) It helps that both my girls are 'in love' with their brothers and don't mind helping out when I need it. Awesome on the homeschooling! I just graduated my first one out. Whew, three more to go...!

FYI, when going for the disney dvd don't do the DVC one. It didn't credit and they've called today after signing up yesterday. Oops. I couldn't get the WDW or DL one to take me to a sign up page so I tried Aulani and DVC and neither credited.

Sorry about your mom, and that both your parents are now gone. :(

Smores.tv ran all night but nothing credited. Anyone else?
Is Smores.tv part of Ncraves?

I noticed it Nov/Dec last year. I get an email about it every Sunday to shop the weekly ad and get the bonus. Could go through the holidays again? Or it could end when buying season starts up again for back to school and people don't need as much incentive to shop there? I think that's around when Shopkick dropped back to 1/1 on purchases. Hard to say, I wonder each week until I get the email on Sunday that let's me know it's still good.

and sorry about your mom, you have my sympathies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter