Those using swagbucks ???

Phew. Finally reached my damn first goal of only 79 sb. Took all day. Tried every single survey and couldn't get a complete. Finally got a discover offer to credit.
Discover > offer toro > shaw academy

Fill in info, verify email (I used my dummy gmail account). 48 sb credits within 5 min.

Last week I was easily hitting 400-500 SB a day. This weekend I'm struggling to hit 100.

Do you use your real phone for offers like these? I get enough spam on my cell phone. I looked but haven't found a way to get a free dummy number.

They have slowed those down for me also. I can usually get 2 points within 3 tries, but after that I get nothing for the next 4 tries, then I give up. I have tried really playing and just letting the runner/jumper fail and I haven't been able to get more than 2 SB.
For the Games: you get 2SB every 2 games. Up to 10 SB per day. Sometimes my game won't credit after the second time. So I'll leave the page go check my activity page to see how many PLAY credits I have. If you see 5 in your activity you have hit your limit. But occasionally they just don't credit properly. But by leaving and returning it's usually successful. A lot of people play Swagasaurus Run and just hit play game and let the dinosaur fall off the cliff and let the game end. Repeat.

Do you have the phone apps? Minimum SB if you have all 7 available is 70 for those (but it may be too late in the day to get them all finished). With 5 SB answer disqualifications, 1 for the Daily Poll and hopefully a search win that would get to 79 (which I assume is everyone's goal). I had LTG early this morning. He's gone now, but he usually pops back up for me before bed.

7 apps? I only have 6 and only like 3 of them run on a consistent basis. :(

In addition, for those who can't do videos/ncrave, another way to get 10 points a day is doing one of the Swag games under 'games' (Swag Run, the memory one, Swag Jump). You get 2 SB after 2 rounds - so 10 rounds will get you 10 SB (which is the max for that a day)
I now have to play 4-5 rounds of games to get credit.

WHY is this so difficult? Ugh!

Phew. Finally reached my damn first goal of only 79 sb. Took all day. Tried every single survey and couldn't get a complete. Finally got a discover offer to credit.
Discover > offer toro > shaw academy

Fill in info, verify email (I used my dummy gmail account). 48 sb credits within 5 min.

Last week I was easily hitting 400-500 SB a day. This weekend I'm struggling to hit 100.

How did you verify email? I got an email from shaw academy but it doesn't have anywhere in it to click to verify

I got notice today that I have a shop and earn credit coming in a month for store I never even visited or bought anything from ever. Weird.

7 apps? I only have 6 and only like 3 of them run on a consistent basis. :(

I now have to play 4-5 rounds of games to get credit.

WHY is this so difficult? Ugh!

Make sure you let the page fully load and/or wait about 10 seconds between rounds once you're back on the main page of the game and that should prevent it. That seems to be the real trigger to make a round fully 'count' so it only takes two from all my use of it.

Ok, swagbucks is going cray-cray. I got an email this afternoon about another Shop & Earn from Best Buy and I thought "wow that was fast, it was just yesterday!". Open it up but it listed my trip on 4/3 which is already pending. It said I spent $15. So I'm naturally concerned they somehow lowered my $50 to $15 and trying to figure out how that happened, when I checked my purchases list and now my 4/3 shop is showing for $65 :confused3
I spent $50, no idea where they think the other $15 comes from. I bought a couple of GC's, 2x $15 and a $20, so initially I thought they were trying to take away the rest but both $15 GC's were the same so why would I only get credit for one? Anyway, I'm guessing they'll fix it eventually, and if they do I'm hoping they do it correctly as I'm really trying to not draw attention to the fact I'm buying gift cards only... in convenient $50 only increments :laughing:

I was really hoping it was for my hotel stay the other week. I think this is the longest I've been waiting since check out. Do you think there may be a problem because the reservation was in hubby's name? So far reservations on his accounts were done through his SB account, this is the first where I did it through mine but used his name.

My Best Buy purchase from last week for $50 is now pending as $100, so clearly they have some issues going on!

For those who have a hard time meeting their daily goal don't forget about the swagstakes. I ended up doing one Saturday because we were gone all day and I couldn't get a survey to save my life. I just purchased 2 of the 3 spots (normally DH will purchase the third just in case). It's 50 SB per entry for the 100 SB one and it only has 3 spots. You'd break even buying 2 if you win, but it counts towards your daily goal.

My Ncraves are back! After being gone for a week, I am so thrilled to see them back (and trying to be careful not to get a soft ban again)

There's nothing you can do to avoid it, if there was a lot of us that keep going through this wouldn't be going through it any more. There's no rhyme or reason to how they do it other than to keep people from earning that way. It's sometimes more widespread than other times but it seems like everyone that posts here has been hit by it at some time or another and they always come back. It's why some of us don't buy into the IP/3rd party site thing.

Mine are also back and I didn't have to do anything first or go incognito. I haven't seen either of the ayce yet so I'm hoping those pop up after running some of the regular ncraves. But if I remember right that doesn't always show back up when the rest do and it may not be back until later today/week.

For those who have a hard time meeting their daily goal don't forget about the swagstakes. I ended up doing one Saturday because we were gone all day and I couldn't get a survey to save my life. I just purchased 2 of the 3 spots (normally DH will purchase the third just in case). It's 50 SB per entry for the 100 SB one and it only has 3 spots. You'd break even buying 2 if you win, but it counts towards your daily goal.
How quickly does it credit?

When you are on the individual game page wait for the blue stars to appear above Add A Comment before you click the Play For Free button.

THIS! This was the most helpful post from folks on the games pages before all the comments stared going to review :). Wait for the page to fully load before launching the game button, once you see the stars pop up you should be ok. I still get a glitch every so often where I know I played 2 games but still no credit, but doing it the 3rd time triggers it. If I don't get it on the 3rd time then I refresh the whole page and that usually fixes it.

I got notice today that I have a shop and earn credit coming in a month for store I never even visited or bought anything from ever. Weird.

My Best Buy purchase from last week for $50 is now pending as $100, so clearly they have some issues going on!

I was just coming back to post that again! I got notice today about my shop visit on 3/12 to Best Buy and sure enough I go and look and I have double credit for it as well. That was the one where I tried out $25 so now it's saying $50, I wonder if that will trigger a bonus? That's scheduled to post in a couple days so they only have a short window to fix it. I am not lucky enough to have anything coming from somewhere I haven't purchased yet like @Limes96 :p
I know swagbucks is known for technical issues but this is just bizarre.

Interesting, Never knew about this! Thanks for sharing.

My points credited for pledge in one business day. On day 6 with swagbucks (separate purchase and receipt) and still waiting.

So you get SB's just for entering the Swagstakes??? Or only if you win?

You only get credit if you win once all entries are bought. It normally doesn't take too long since there's only 3 spots if you take 2 of the 3.

Swago is up. That damn Buy a $50 GC square makes it so you can only get 75 SB unless you buy one. Any way to buy one to use for Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter