Those using swagbucks ???

It’s called Rate Your credit Card under Discover: Sign Up and Earn. The picture kinda looks like green and blue pinwheels on a white background.

I can't see this being a money maker but if you were going to buy the product anyway, I have an offer in my inbox for Mama Biscuit's Gourmet Biscuits at Sam's Club. In store purchase will get you 200sb once you upload your receipt.

Fine print:
"Please note: Mama Biscuit's Gourmet Biscuits only available at select Sam's Clubs in DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV. <br><br></b>
Purchase must be made in-Store at Sam’s Club. <br><br>
SB for this offer can only be earned once.<br><br>
To be eligible for SB, you must upload your receipt via this page. <br><br>
Purchase must be made between April 5, 2018 and April 16, 2018. Receipt must be uploaded by 11:30 pm Pacific Time on April 16, 2018."

My favorite go-to watchlist is missing :( The world news one, 3sb for only 8 videos. I'm doing the Hair Hacks instead, 2sb for 8, to check off my to-do list. Hope it comes back.

I'm new, so forgive me! I did the Best Buy deal today. Had 2 different QR codes, did two purchases - each a $50 Disney GC. When I look at my "shop activity" in SB, I see 2 transactions at best buy from today, but at the top of the ledger it says 0 SB pending. Is that normal, or should I be worried?? I'm so happy that I found this forum!

I'm new, so forgive me! I did the Best Buy deal today. Had 2 different QR codes, did two purchases - each a $50 Disney GC. When I look at my "shop activity" in SB, I see 2 transactions at best buy from today, but at the top of the ledger it says 0 SB pending. Is that normal, or should I be worried?? I'm so happy that I found this forum!

It takes a couple days for the trip to track back to swagbucks. In about 2-4 business days you should get an email about Shop and earn activity and you'll see it pending in the Purchases list. Until then you'll have 0 pending. Mostly the bonus has been posting the same day as the activity shows up pending. The bonus is paid immediately, shop activity has the usual 30 day delay from the date of purchase. Welcome to the thread!
:welcome:

It takes a couple days for the trip to track back to swagbucks. In about 2-4 business days you should get an email about Shop and earn activity and you'll see it pending in the Purchases list. Until then you'll have 0 pending. Mostly the bonus has been posting the same day as the activity shows up pending. The bonus is paid immediately, shop activity has the usual 30 day delay from the date of purchase. Welcome to the thread!
:welcome:
Thank you! It's in my "purchases" list now, but it says 0 credits pending, so I got nervous. I obviously just need to wait a bit.

My videos still won't play, though today they are appearing. Is there a secret to "reset" them or am I at their mercy until they decide to let them run?

Thank you! It's in my "purchases" list now, but it says 0 credits pending, so I got nervous. I obviously just need to wait a bit.

That's unusual for it to be in purchases that fast for an in-store visit. Do you have today's visit in this tab?

Purchases.png

I also went today but my trip is only listed in the Visited Stores tab. Sometime next week I'm expecting to see it in this tab. If it says "0 sb" in this tab then I'm not hopeful, that usually means you bought an excluded item.

ETA: Or 0 sb can mean it's waiting for some final information, like a Hotel booking. Hotel bookings get picked up like normal but they don't show any SB pending until the stay is completed. Once it's completed the 0 turns into whatever you earned and the 30 day clock starts. (BTW, I still don't understand that, you can't return a hotel stay you've already completed, shouldn't you just get the points immediately at that point?)

That's unusual for it to be in purchases that fast for an in-store visit. Do you have today's visit in this tab?

View attachment 314593

I also went today but my trip is only listed in the Visited Stores tab. Sometime next week I'm expecting to see it in this tab. If it says "0 sb" in this tab then I'm not hopeful, that usually means you bought an excluded item.

ETA: Or 0 sb can mean it's waiting for some final information, like a Hotel booking. Hotel bookings get picked up like normal but they don't show any SB pending until the stay is completed. Once it's completed the 0 turns into whatever you earned and the 30 day clock starts. (BTW, I still don't understand that, you can't return a hotel stay you've already completed, shouldn't you just get the points immediately at that point?)
Thank you so much!!! It is listed under the "visited" but not the "purchases" tab! I honestly didn't even see the two different ones up there. This makes me feel much better. I really appreciate your help!

Collector's Bills back next week: Monday, April 9th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, April 15th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET
There are 6 Flower Power bills from 5 - 26sb each, 20sb bonus for collecting the set.

Also, another Shop Swago during the week. Monday, April 9th at 9am PT/12pm ET to Friday, April 13th at 12:00PM PT/3:00pm ET. And like usual $50 needed for the gift card square.
(of course, after I used my bed bath and beyond money at best buy today. I could have actually submitted the full board this time :headache:)

For those of you that use Mypoints as well, is there anywhere I can see my monthly bonus list. I stumbled on it once, but now I can't find it and I haven't received an email about it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter