• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

What all is NOT included in your total SB's earned for January Resolution? I know I read it before, but now I can't find it. I think shop credits don't count, but I can't remember what else.....anyone remember?

I just happened to go back and look mine up. I bought it last summer and it credited fairly quickly. I received credit on 6/15, but I'm sure that doesn't help at all because I don't know when I signed up. I did get credit, though, and I did not have to submit a ticket.

Yeah, that would have been nice but mine didn't :( Submitted a ticket and SB's just ignored me. Again, it's the only time I've been repeatedly ignored so I decided to let it go rather than getting worked up about it. I did actually receive the razors, after all, and I use Gillette so it wasn't totally wasted!!

Now I am just waiting on the IMVU credit. It should post in a couple of days and I really hope I don't have to fight for it. The company double charged me and I had to fight that out with them.

What all is NOT included in your total SB's earned for January Resolution? I know I read it before, but now I can't find it. I think shop credits don't count, but I can't remember what else.....anyone remember?

From the blog link (http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/01/new-year-new-goals-new-bonus.html):

Here’s a deeper dive into the 5 goals you’ll need to set:

1. Total SB Earned
    1. Minimum Goal: 250 SB
    2. Excludes the following classes of SB
      1. Shopping Credits that are applied in the month of January, including those associated with Coupon Prints
      2. SB from the Monthly Bonus that’s awarded in connection with your Daily Goal
      3. SB from the To-Do List Bonus
  2. Gold Survey Completions
    1. Minimum Goal: 2 Surveys
    2. Please note that Profiler Surveys do not count toward Gold Survey Completions
  3. Watch Playlist Completed
    1. Minimum Goal: 3 Playlists
    2. This does not include SB earned from nCrave
  4. Swag Codes redeemed through the SwagButton
    1. Minimum Goal: 1 Swag Code
    2. Remember, we release Swag Codes on a Daily Basis so this should be an easy one to achieve
    3. Please note that the SwagButton is an extension on your internet browser. This is not available on mobile.
  5. SB Local Transactions
    1. Minimum Goal: 0
    2. Since SB Local is still expanding and not available in all cities we’re not going to make this a requirement. However, if you have participating stores or restaurants in your area, make sure to set a goal. Remember… the bigger the goal the bigger the bonus!

I'll probably jinx it now but EntertaiNow is running pretty good today. I did it for my Swago square but I got my limit with it only getting stuck once. I'm in the bonus rounds now, which aren't great 18+ a round, but that only got stuck once as well and has been going pretty good since. I think I'll let it run til it gets stuck again before closing it.

I booked my trip via their affiliate link and i've already completed my trip (many months have gone by) but my SB reward still says pending. I've submitted a ticket to them, but it seems to have just been ignored. Ugh!

How many times must I submit the ticket till they respond?

The apps on my iPhone 5c stopped working on Thursday this week. I just get the spinning wheel of death. But they are running fine on my relatively newer iPhone 6 se.

The ncrave that (for me at least) is at the top, says Weddings, and has a pic with white wedding chairs with blue bows on a beach, is playing, letting me play a number of times in a row. It plays in the same window it opens in and let's me NOT have to keep my mouse on the page, I have other pages open on top of it. Been awhile since we could do that! And I go back and refresh the ncrave page and it lets me do it again. 3SB and not too long to run! Okay just started another and it's 10 steps 45-48 sec each.

Dumb question. I'm trying to complete my SWAGO board. I can't find where you enter the Fit Bit Bundle. I click on the square and it takes me to the Swagstakes page, but no Fit Bit Bundle. I searched for it, but I can't find it!!!

Dumb question. I'm trying to complete my SWAGO board. I can't find where you enter the Fit Bit Bundle. I click on the square and it takes me to the Swagstakes page, but no Fit Bit Bundle. I searched for it, but I can't find it!!!

Not a dumb question, there's a couple comments on the blog post saying the sweepstakes ended already. I'd check over on facebook to see if anyone's got an update there. That's kinda of crappy if true, I never look at the sweepstakes unless I need it for a pattern so it's usually one of the last squares I ever look at.

I booked my trip via their affiliate link and i've already completed my trip (many months have gone by) but my SB reward still says pending. I've submitted a ticket to them, but it seems to have just been ignored. Ugh!

How many times must I submit the ticket till they respond?

Kinda of a roll of the dice who you get to read it. I've had some tickets answered same day and others couple weeks. One ticket took 30 days. If it's been a few weeks you can try opening a new ticket and reference the old one. Some ticket types have a checkbox for if you've previously opened a ticket and others you'd just have to mention it in the description.

Not a dumb question, there's a couple comments on the blog post saying the sweepstakes ended already. I'd check over on facebook to see if anyone's got an update there. That's kinda of crappy if true, I never look at the sweepstakes unless I need it for a pattern so it's usually one of the last squares I ever look at.
Thanks. I"ll check Facebook to see if I can find anything. I agree, that's a really crappy thing to do, if it already ended. I usually wait to fill in that square, to see how I'm coming with the board. It's the last square I need except buying the gift card.

That Digital IQ P survey gets me every time! It's for 50sb and asks for your name, email and phone number to set you up for a survey group and asks about your personal technology habits. It doesn't credit! You get to the end and it gives you a link to sign up for survey gizmo profile and never redirects back to SB for credit. I realized what it was about 75% into it but since I was close to the end finished it anyway to see if they fixed it but nope same thing. I'm pretty sure it's designed that way to get your contact info to sell without having to pay SB (i.e. you) anything for the info. I hate to say it but this was the 3rd or 4th time it's come up for me and it does the same thing each time.

I was coming on here to say the exact same thing. It's pretty crappy of them to do that. It's also not in their best interest b/c I won't buy a gift card w/o that square filled in (There's no point.) I'm sure they make way more $ from us buying gift cards than they will lose allowing us to actually finish the board.
I submitted a ticket but I guess we'll see if they do anything about it.

Well, despite never signing up for a recurring shipment, and cancelling my account over the phone, AND deleting all of my account info on the Wen website, I have ONCE AGAIN been charged for a Wen package. Their customer service should have just opened so I'm calling now... so mad!

Anyone else having issues with Watch? I tried to play one list and it said, "This video player is restricted from playing videos," so I tried a different playlist and it worked. But now I'm getting that message on EVERY playlist. I'm worried Swagbucks has blackballed me from something else! I was blackballed from Gold Surverys this summer and finally got them up and running again, but not without a stern warning about giving false answers (which I was not). Now I'm worried it's the same with videos :-( Although I don't know what I could have done fraudulent there? And with eNcraves being all but gone, I was playing those, A LOT!

Anyone else having issues with Watch? I tried to play one list and it said, "This video player is restricted from playing videos," so I tried a different playlist and it worked. But now I'm getting that message on EVERY playlist. I'm worried Swagbucks has blackballed me from something else! I was blackballed from Gold Surverys this summer and finally got them up and running again, but not without a stern warning about giving false answers (which I was not). Now I'm worried it's the same with videos :-( Although I don't know what I could have done fraudulent there? And with eNcraves being all but gone, I was playing those, A LOT!
I get that occasionally but they still play and credit. I'm also having a problem where most of the playlists I click on are unavailable??? Plus I can't watch videos in Edge because it thinks it's a tablet and I can't do anything in Chrome because it insists I have adblocker software so I'm stuck using firefox.

I get that occasionally but they still play and credit. I'm also having a problem where most of the playlists I click on are unavailable??? Plus I can't watch videos in Edge because it thinks it's a tablet and I can't do anything in Chrome because it insists I have adblocker software so I'm stuck using firefox.

I only run videos in firefox because I like having them separate from what I do in chrome and they just seem to run better there. I only run them on the weekends but yesterday and Saturday I could be going fine and then I'd start one and it would go for a few seconds and then to the unavailable. The only way I could get another list to play was to pick one from the front watch page when it redirects it there. Once I ran that I could go back to the category I had been working on and pick the list I had just been trying to play and it would work.

Whoever suggested the Weddings ncrave for 3 sb, Thank you! That one is quicker than the others and I was able to run just it for half of Saturday after reading about it and almost all of yesterday. It helped get me to my 2nd goals both days.

So I just bought a GC from MGC+ and it showed up withing 5 minutes!

BUT while the square is filled in on SWAGO, and I can now submit the full board, I didn't receive any spins for completing it. This is the first time I was at 0 spins before the end of the game, but I don't feel like it's something they would fix in time. SB sucks so often.

I just want to confirm we have until noon tomorrow (Pacific) to submit SWAGO, so I can hit my second goal tomorrow too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter