Those using swagbucks ???

I've gotten the message that I'm inactive, but it still credited since it is autorun and the message only showed up when I didn't click the "continue engaging" thing at the end.

This was definately different. There was even a little blue dot next to the "nGage Media Player" tab that I have never seen before and message said it would not credit due to inactivity. It hasn't happened since so I'm hoping it was a weird glitch.

A couple of my nGage's are 5SB today and they are allowing me to re-run them on occassion. Lifestyle and Discover (I think). Glad I can make some ok SB this February! Trip is coming so soon, I need all I can get!
yeah there have been three the last couple days. There's telemundo, the discovery card with the basket, and the lifestyle one that says Experts. They were there pretty steady from reset till evening, then a bit less steady but still popped up some. Very nice to have some 5 SB ones that stick around. One of the them, expert one I think says must stay in page but mine still ran when I didn't. Also decent are the entertainment card and the livestream card, butt are now auto run and went to 4 SB yesterday, which was nice too. And all have decent run times!

Last edited:
A couple of my nGage's are 5SB today and they are allowing me to re-run them on occassion. Lifestyle and Discover (I think). Glad I can make some ok SB this February! Trip is coming so soon, I need all I can get!

Telemundo is also 5sb when it shows up. Each time I'm done a set and ready to click it disappears when the page refreshes. Hopefully I snag it soon.

I just took a survey that I was almost done with, got to the demographics portion, and it asked me how many children under 18 live in my household. It gave me the options of 1,2,3, 4 or more or none. I put 2, and it told me I needed to correct my answer:confused3:scratchin. Does this survey know of children that I don't have???? So just to see what would happen, I tried the other options and got the same result. The dang thing wouldn't go any further until I "corrected" my answer....but none of the choices were accepted:badpc:. I wrote down the survey number, pulled a screenshot and submitted a ticket so I am fairly confident that I will still get the credits. It was a 100SB survey and it was only about 10 minutes so it was a good one to take. Kind of a bummer that I had to actually work for it.

UPDATE: I got the follow up e-mail, replied, and received the 100SB within a couple hours. It was a bit of a small hassle, but worth it for the 100SB. I made my goal for the day, keeping my monthly streak intact, and now I can chill for the rest of the afternoon without hovering over my computer.

Last edited:
I finally got clicking on the deal of the day and search to check off on the to do list but it only works if I do it in firefox. Any time I do it in chrome I have to win a search for it to check off. The deal of the day is hit or miss if it'll check off in chrome but has worked every time in firefox. I've been able to complete my to do list 3 times since I got the email about the bonus if I do it 6 times. But now that I know I can get it done in firefox as long as I have LTG for discover and I complete a survey I can always complete my list where before I rarely did because search wins are hard for me to get.

Anyone else get the 100 SB Scribd offer? Free 30 day trial. I'm thinking I might try it. I've actually heard good things about Scribd anyways.

I just took a survey that I was almost done with, got to the demographics portion, and it asked me how many children under 18 live in my household. It gave me the options of 1,2,3, 4 or more or none. I put 2, and it told me I needed to correct my answer:confused3:scratchin. Does this survey know of children that I don't have???? So just to see what would happen, I tried the other options and got the same result. The dang thing wouldn't go any further until I "corrected" my answer....but none of the choices were accepted:badpc:. I wrote down the survey number, pulled a screenshot and submitted a ticket so I am fairly confident that I will still get the credits. It was a 100SB survey and it was only about 10 minutes so it was a good one to take. Kind of a bummer that I had to actually work for it.

UPDATE: I got the follow up e-mail, replied, and received the 100SB within a couple hours. It was a bit of a small hassle, but worth it for the 100SB. I made my goal for the day, keeping my monthly streak intact, and now I can chill for the rest of the afternoon without hovering over my computer.

That happened to me also! I was so excited to qualify for a 100SB survey and that was right at the very end. Except I wasn't smart enough to get the survey # or a screenshot, so I lost out. >:(

I did this offer last summer and have kept my Scribd subscription going since then. They have sheet music. My teen son is a pianist and he's always on the lookout for different (not boring) music to play. At 4.99 a month it's worth it just for that!

On the Best Buy bonus offer, has anyone ever bought a $50 Disney gift card in store and received 500 sb? The wording of that deal is so weird but it seems like it’s either out of the weekly ad or in store as long as you spend at least $50.

On the Best Buy bonus offer, has anyone ever bought a $50 Disney gift card in store and received 500 sb? The wording of that deal is so weird but it seems like it’s either out of the weekly ad or in store as long as you spend at least $50.
This is what I found on the offer page.....

"The following purchases are not eligible for SB: Apple-branded products (Apple Watch, Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, iPhones, etc), Mobile devices, Best Buy Business orders, Bestbuy.ca orders, gift cards, warranties, transactions on 3rd Party Websites, online photo center sales, digital downloads, Geek Squad Services, phone activations, long-distance and internet service sales and Reward Zone Purchases. Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice."

"The following purchases are not eligible for SB: Apple-branded products (Apple Watch, Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, iPhones, etc), Mobile devices, Best Buy Business orders, Bestbuy.ca orders, gift cards, warranties, transactions on 3rd Party Websites, online photo center sales, digital downloads, Geek Squad Services, phone activations, long-distance and internet service sales and Reward Zone Purchases. Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice."
I don’t usually pay that much attention to those since ibotta and shopkick say that too but both credit for gift card purchases.

I know that's confusing, but as long as you spend at least $50 in store you get the bonus. I bought a Disney gift card but I also bought a iPhone cable on the same order. I used a couple Swagbucks gift cards and then paid the balance with my credit card, I got the 500 bonus plus whatever the multiplier was at the time on the entire order.

Edit: forgot the key words in italics the first time :)

Last edited:

Not always, but generally, when they say gift cards it's the store's gift card that wouldn't count. There's exceptions but I always try with 3rd party gift cards because what do I have to lose?

I know that's confusing, but as long as you spend at least $50 you get the bonus. I bought a Disney gift card but I also bought a iPhone cable on the same order. I used a couple Swagbucks gift cards and then paid the balance with my credit card, I got the 500 bonus plus whatever the multiplier was at the time on the entire order.
That's great news! Thanks for posting. I have exactly $50 in BB rewards right now so I think it's time to make a BB run to cash in on this offer.

Revenue Universe is double points today. This is the only one I found so far that was just an email sign up without giving more info, it credited right away.

Discover: Revenue Universe: La Roche Posay - Newsletter
+21 SB

Revenue Universe is double points today. This is the only one I found so far that was just an email sign up without giving more info, it credited right away.

+21 SB

I did this one as well this morning. I needed 20 more SBs to cash out so it did the trick!

+21 SB

I didn't have this one, but I had a bunch on Insurance Branch offers for auto and life insurance that immediately credited 5 each after putting in your zip code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter