Those using swagbucks ???

Found this on Reddit and it works for 14SB

Go to Peanut Labs, to their Offers. Sort by newest, offer looks like this http://prntscr.com/gi01pr
The title is "Get $20 in reward points to spend immediately" with an image that says "How was your last hotel stay/"

First page submit, instant credit. You can submit without selecting magazines by clicking save for later twice after filling info, from other posts they actually ship the magazines so its up to you.
I did the "save for later" and I think it took 3 clicks, but it did credit my 14SB instantly after that.

Found this on Reddit and it works for 14SB

Go to Peanut Labs, to their Offers. Sort by newest, offer looks like this http://prntscr.com/gi01pr
The title is "Get $20 in reward points to spend immediately" with an image that says "How was your last hotel stay/"

First page submit, instant credit. You can submit without selecting magazines by clicking save for later twice after filling info, from other posts they actually ship the magazines so its up to you.
I did the "save for later" and I think it took 3 clicks, but it did credit my 14SB instantly after that.
Thanks for this I always have a devil of a time getting a "discover" for the day

Took 2 tickets but finally got my 1500 SB for the Dollar Shave Club offer. The first ticket they just flat out ignored after giving it a ticket number. I opened a new ticket this morning and within 2 hours they gave me the credit.

Which is great, but bummed because my second goal is so low now that I only got 16 daily goal bonus points for it. If it had credited when it should I would have got 35-40 bonus. I swear SB sees what's going to credit and lowers the bonus accordingly :p I had a shop credit for 500ish points around the team challenge. All during the team challenge my total goals were crazy (for me) but the day before the credit, on a Saturday, I had a goal of 520 or something and i'd get 52 bonus. I thought oh good, I can make that tomorrow and it'll make up some for only making the first goal for so long. Day of credit total goal was lowered to 400 something so I got 43 SB instead. Day after credit, total goal back to something crazy like 600... sigh.

I had some high credits in the beginning of August so my daily goals were all wacked. The first goal didn't really change that much, but the total goal's been everywhere from 116 - 600+... and of course when I had low totals my high value credits posted and high totals were days I could barely make the first goal. I shouldn't really complain as I'm still way ahead money wise, but just frustrating when something that sounds so simple turns into a bunch of effort. Now I get to figure out how to get full credit for my IHG stay. It did finally post after our travel but it was reduced. I had booked 2 rooms under the same confirmation number and paid in advance so when it was pending it was showing the full amount of my rooms rate. But after the stay it changed and I'm only getting credit for 1 room. I thought it'd be an easy ticket but when I went in to print the receipt for the 2nd room the hotel posted the same room# for both rooms (which could be why I'm only getting credit for 1, I guess, ugh) now I have to make a phone call to see about the other receipt.

Took 2 tickets but finally got my 1500 SB for the Dollar Shave Club offer. The first ticket they just flat out ignored after giving it a ticket number. I opened a new ticket this morning and within 2 hours they gave me the credit.

Which is great, but bummed because my second goal is so low now that I only got 16 daily goal bonus points for it. If it had credited when it should I would have got 35-40 bonus. I swear SB sees what's going to credit and lowers the bonus accordingly :p I had a shop credit for 500ish points around the team challenge. All during the team challenge my total goals were crazy (for me) but the day before the credit, on a Saturday, I had a goal of 520 or something and i'd get 52 bonus. I thought oh good, I can make that tomorrow and it'll make up some for only making the first goal for so long. Day of credit total goal was lowered to 400 something so I got 43 SB instead. Day after credit, total goal back to something crazy like 600... sigh.

I had some high credits in the beginning of August so my daily goals were all wacked. The first goal didn't really change that much, but the total goal's been everywhere from 116 - 600+... and of course when I had low totals my high value credits posted and high totals were days I could barely make the first goal. I shouldn't really complain as I'm still way ahead money wise, but just frustrating when something that sounds so simple turns into a bunch of effort. Now I get to figure out how to get full credit for my IHG stay. It did finally post after our travel but it was reduced. I had booked 2 rooms under the same confirmation number and paid in advance so when it was pending it was showing the full amount of my rooms rate. But after the stay it changed and I'm only getting credit for 1 room. I thought it'd be an easy ticket but when I went in to print the receipt for the 2nd room the hotel posted the same room# for both rooms (which could be why I'm only getting credit for 1, I guess, ugh) now I have to make a phone call to see about the other receipt.

Thanks, you prompted me to open a 2nd ticket on this offer as my 2nd month did not credit either and it definitely has been long enough. My first ticket was also ignored, which is a first for me since I've started Swagbucks in May. So far all tickets were answered and corrected very quickly.

Does anyone know the current state of using an eBay gift card to purchase a Southwest Airlines gift card through PayPal Digital on eBay? I have never cashed out for an eBay gift card on SB before, but I might with the current sale. TIA!

Does anyone know the current state of using an eBay gift card to purchase a Southwest Airlines gift card through PayPal Digital on eBay? I have never cashed out for an eBay gift card on SB before, but I might with the current sale. TIA!

Ebay no longer allows purchase of third party gift cards with Ebay gift cards.

ETA: However, Ebay fairly often has promotions on Southwest gift cards sold through PayPal Digital Gifts at a 10% discount. You can maybe wait for one of those promotions to come around again and redeem for PayPal cash.

Last edited:

ETA: However, Ebay fairly often has promotions on Southwest gift cards sold through PayPal Digital Gifts at a 10% discount. You can maybe wait for one of those promotions to come around again and redeem for PayPal cash.
Thanks, britmck! I thought I remembered seeing that. You rock! :hippie:

I've never heard of this before. Is there a way to know when gift cards are on sale?

A few questions about the Sierra Club: did anyone get credit for this yet? And/or figure out how to cancel the monthly donation?

Thanks for this I always have a devil of a time getting a "discover" for the day
Also, I can almost always, get a discover SB from going to Adgate media and there's usually a medical type offer for 1 SB to click, such as for lung cancer or men's health, for example. Usually the same ones are available each day, lol. If not there, sometimes these days I can get 1 SB(or more sometimes), from MS info medical cards you can click. Sometimes I'll have one or none available and sometimes 5, 6, 7 maybe. Also, sometimes, but not as often, I rank them lowest to highest and check for a 1 SB easy click.

I have now gotten the Apples Collector Bill eight times! :faint: I've not gotten any of the other bills.
I'd just like a little cornucopia or fall pie, please! :wizard:

I don't know who either of the laptop people are guy or lady and if I have seen them I don't realize this. I am still pretty new to this to be honest.

There's laptop guy. I very rarely get laptop girl or I'd post a pic of her too.

View attachment 267768

Maybe you mean Tank Top Girl? Although I think there is also a laptop lady.

The photo below (taken 9/8/2017) represents lots of earnings opportunities:

laptop%20guy%20tank%20top%20girl.jpg

1. All You Can Eat Playlist #2
Will run and run, although sometimes has to be babysat a little. There is also a playlist #1.
2. Laptop Guy
Sometimes you have to advance slides to earn 2SB, sometimes it's just a short video or poll.​

3. Cool Videos
(does anyone use this and have any tips for it?)​

4. Tank Top Girl
Many Swaggers favorite way to earn. One short activity and you're done. She disappears for months, then may reappear one time, or off and on.​

5. nCraves TV
Will run and run and run, usually with no babysitting. I just learned about this one a few weeks ago and it's become a favorite.​

3. Cool Videos
(does anyone use this and have any tips for it?)

You get 2 SBs in 2 min, but you have to click through to advance...anywhere from 5-8 clicks per round. I use it when my ncraves disappear and sometimes just the Cool Videos remains. Sometimes it disappears too. I also only recently started getting laptop guy and tank top girl (yay!).

Just got credit for my August payment...3 times. check your accounts, mine is glitching.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest