this just figures

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
finally after checking daily for our Jan trip there was a sale
started out at 224$ before the sale then one way went to 119$ while the other only went to 144$
so with all the changes SW is making and I had a voucher credits from this yr JAn trip and a bunch of GC

I wanted to use them all so I had to make 4 booking just for the 2 of us

took a while but I got it done
only just for fun checking the next day to see that the other fare went down to 119$
so now I have another credit for 2026 trip
oh well we did get a great fare
usually I get 99$OW PP
for fun Ill keep watching

but it just figures that the day after I booked the rate goes down even more
now it up to 224$ OW PP

Figures, doesn't it? But I'm glad you grabbed the sale prices while you could get them! FTR, I feel your pain on multiple reservations. I just booked us for January. WE are flying PWM-MSY, then MSY-MCO, then MCO-PWM. Because DH has a companion pass for me, and we are flying open jaws, I ended up making each leg a separate reservation for him, then added me as a companion. We have SIX confirmation numbers! (I think I could have done it with only four, but wanted to make sure everything was what I anticipated as the sale prices are for booking on points.)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest