Things you haven't done but would like to

Visit Pirate's Lair!!!
I had went right before it opened, and i've been back 3 times when it has been opened, but never seem to get to go! rawr!
I also want to ride the canoes (I did once when I was little; obviously I don't remember)
See the museum located above POTC attraction
Go in Club 33 :)

Visit Pirate's Lair!!!
I had went right before it opened, and i've been back 3 times when it has been opened, but never seem to get to go! rawr!
I also want to ride the canoes (I did once when I was little; obviously I don't remember)
See the museum located above POTC attraction
Go in Club 33 :)

The Disney Gallery is no longer there..they took it out for the Dream Suite. However, I've seen it reported that they will set up a Gallery on Main Street..I think the bank building?

yep they moved it to Main Street in the Bank Building area. They will eventually ruin the Bank and put the Gallery there. Last I aw it was in the lobby next to the bank.

AP will move up to the defunct restaurant across from Plaza Inn that is next to Coke Corner. That is where it was once long ago.

OH that's right! How could I forget?! The dream suite, pirate room right?
Either way I want to see and experience what's up there! :goodvibes

since it is a wish list im going all out

dream suite-of course
stay at the GCH
ride Tower of terror- fear of falling prevents that lol
ride in the Pilot house on the Mark twain
ride in the engine of the train
would love to assist Ernie in folding the flag during the retreat ceremony
club 33 membership
do the tours
pirates lair
canoes
buy a cap gun in frontierland ( I know they no longer sell them but my dad promised me one when I was little and i never got it)
take the wife to the napa rose
renew our wedding vows in the park
actually get a good front row seat for the fireworks with out waiting there all day
be a jungle cruise captain for a day
play basketball in the matterhorn (i suck at basketball but it would be cool to say i did)
see every show in both parks
go behind the scenes in the park
check out the underground area
be in the park alone to get some really cool pics

im sure there are alot more I just can't think of any right now

If we're going to dream...

Spend a couple of nights in the Dream Suite - our tour just wasn't enough.
Club 33 membership or least one meal.
See Fatasmic and Fireworks without a crowd.
Check out the basketball court in the Matterhorn.
Go behind the scenes and underground areas in the park and hope it doesn't take away the Magic.
Convince DH he'd like to dress up and go to Napa Rose.

Have the funds to buy more points at the VGC! :cloud9:

Adding to my wish list and only west coast.

DVC membership and ownership.

Eat that the Italian Dinner event next Wednesday and the Taste Event. I so badly want to do this.

Nancy's top secret June 15th event.

Have the money to shop til I drop in the CM shops, did that at Burbank but was a bit poor then so did not get much there.

Have someone organize my home and fix it up nice so that I can have all my pins in order so I can go back to pin collecting. The collection is a shambles from being thrown around by people moving stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter