~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

I'm here! I am excited to hear about your three exciting trips coming up! I love how your daughter's are planning their own trips! I think that's great! I am excited to hear more about where you will be staying! MNSSHP sounds like fun as well, have you done it before?

I have 3 trips planned within a year.
It looks like you'll be buying an Annual Pass. They are terribly addictive. But there are AP discounts for food, merchandise and resorts, which really help. :)

My first trip will be November 11-17, 2015

I know we are staying in a Studio room at WLV, but that is all I know for sure. I am sure Suzi will post more info as things get going.
We love the Wilderness Lodge. It is a very beautiful resort. :) It will probably feel strange to do Disney without your girls, but it should also be lots of fun. :)

My youngest wants to do Disney also for his graduation present. We hope to break it up and go two separate times. We are going over Christmas break 2015 and will go over Memorial day weekend in 2016 if they do the 24hr event again. He wants to go this year but my oldest graduates in June and his summer trip is taking all the extra cash we would use for the trip. We went last year and had a blast.

Wait, how is this not 56464564 pages long already? :lmao:

I'm totally here and can't wait to hear all about your three upcoming trips! :woohoo:

Liddy!!! Yay, Liddy's here :yay:

we want to spend a LOT of time with you guys!!!!

We will, we will....we just don't want to intrude.....too much. And we have a much shorter trip, so we can't do too much running around. But you are coming in at the end of our trip, so most of the "must do" stuff should be done. We'll make it work!

I'm here! Will be back soon

cant wait to here all about your trips

Wait, how is this not 56464564 pages long already?

I'm totally here and can't wait to hear all about your three upcoming trips!

Did I make the first page? Yay! Can't wait to hear all about the upcoming trips!

I'm here be back t to read.

fantastic intro's!! with the exception of:

we want to spend a LOT of time with you guys!!!!

I'll be following along

I am here. I was mainly a lurker in your previous TR but hopefully will make my presence known here more.

I'm here too. Excited to read about your trips....

YAHOO - I am here!!
Jane

Very excited to read more! Love all your bags and your sewing room is a total inspiration! My DH is setting me up with a sewing "corner" this spring (I think he is finally tired of me taking over the dining room) and I showed him your intro pic for inspiration. He loved it too.

Anyway great work with your last TR and can't wait for this one!

Hahaha... This sounds like me a few years ago... I did all of my sewing on our dining room table - so I'd have to pack it up every afternoon in time for dinner... It was such a pain. It seemed like I never got anythign accomplished because I was always busy packing/unpacking. It was soooo nice to finally have my own space - and it's definitely gotten it's use. I spend so much time up there - probably more time there than I do anywhere else in the house. So gald to hear that you are getting your own space! :woohoo:

I' m here!! Can't wait to read more.

I'm here!!

I'm here! I am excited to hear about your three exciting trips coming up! I love how your daughter's are planning their own trips! I think that's great! I am excited to hear more about where you will be staying! MNSSHP sounds like fun as well, have you done it before?

Yes, we have done MNSSHP before - twice... Once in 2003 and once in 2008... We love it so much!

I'm here!!

It looks like you'll be buying an Annual Pass. They are terribly addictive. But there are AP discounts for food, merchandise and resorts, which really help.

We love the Wilderness Lodge. It is a very beautiful resort. It will probably feel strange to do Disney without your girls, but it should also be lots of fun.

Yes, I am definitely considering an AP for the first time ever... I am kind of excited about this.

I am very, very excited to be staying at VWL... and if I am going w/o my girls - at least I am going with great friends. It will be hard and bittersweet, but it will be a lot of fun too! :woohoo:

My youngest wants to do Disney also for his graduation present. We hope to break it up and go two separate times. We are going over Christmas break 2015 and will go over Memorial day weekend in 2016 if they do the 24hr event again. He wants to go this year but my oldest graduates in June and his summer trip is taking all the extra cash we would use for the trip. We went last year and had a blast.

This sounds like lots of fun! I hope you are able to make it work.

Liddy!!! Yay, Liddy's here

We will, we will....we just don't want to intrude.....too much. And we have a much shorter trip, so we can't do too much running around. But you are coming in at the end of our trip, so most of the "must do" stuff should be done. We'll make it work!

It will be lots of fun - no matter what!

*************************************************************************************************

OK - so for the rest of you... Welcome!!! I am so glad to have you here and reading along.... THis promises to be a lot of fun to plan.

Not to mention - I'll probably have to adapt all of my great outfits for the spring/fall weather... So, there's that too. ::yes::

Yesterday - despite being sick - I was able to get what needed to be done, done... So, I am finally "caught up" in my sewing room... That's such a relief - because I've been behind since I returned from Christmas break.

I also took MM for a short walk - it was such a beautiful day... Sadly - I don't think it was the best decision for me, as my lungs were so raw when I got home. I want to be outside and enjoy this weather after being cooped up all winter.

Gus came for dinner and hung out with Allison after... He is on spring break right now - so they are spending extra time together this week.

I woke this morning feeling worse than I have felt all week... So, I will try to squeeze in a nap later.

I've been working out every morning, as usual, but I took this week off from weight lifting. Now that I am sick - I feel like this was a doubly good decision.

I am supposed to go up to my Dad's tomorrow - but I think I am going to call him to see if I can reschedule for next week. I broke a fever this morning, and I really don't want to expose him to this. Victoria also has it... Sigh. And if I reschedule for next week - the girls are on spring break, so I'll be able to bring one or both of them with me. ::yes:: I know he'd enjoy that.

Otherwise, I am going to try to rest a little today.

Oh... I also wanted to take a moment to apologize (again) for falling behind on all of my PTRs/TRs I was following... I feel badly for this - and I hope you all understand. Now that I am relocating into the PTR section, I hope to catch up on a new PTR or TR every day.... So, I really appreciate those of you who have stuck with me on this. :hug:

Also, if you are writing a TR/PTR and you'd like me to follow along... I'd love it if you could post a link here, and I will do my best to come say hello. :)

That's about all - I hope you have a wonderful day everyone! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you!

D~

Yes, I am definitely considering an AP for the first time ever... I am kind of excited about this.

You will definitely save money with an Annual Pass with three trips coming up. Let me crunch the numbers for you:
1 six day park hopper - $414.29 or 6 day park hopper with water parks - $441.98
times three trips Nov, spring and Oct) - $1,242.87 - or - with water parks times 3 = $1,325.94
Annual Pass - $654 - or - Premium pass for water parks - $779
savings with AP - $588.87 or with Premium Pass - $546.94
and there are resort discounts with the AP that will save you money. See, it pays for itself with just two visits. ;)

I hope you get some rest today and feel better soon. :)

Hi D~!

Joining in! It's been awhile since I've been here and everything is new! Without a trip to look forward to, it was sad to come here and read about all the fun everyone was having/going to have. I still have to go back and finish reading your last PTR and maybe your TR, although I might just skim through them to see the wonderful bags you created. I only have 2 days to do this though as we leave Saturday for a last minute trip to the World. Yes, you read that right - we leave in TWO DAYS! (Dang it, where is the dancing banana when you need him?) I cannot wait!!!

You have a lot of trips in your future and I can't wait to read about them! Off to catch up now!

I may not always have time to reply, but I will definitely read along!

And 3 trips in one year? That might be how my 2016-2017 or all in 2017 looks! Ryan and I are saving up for a 10th anniversary trip with the boys, my mom and I have started talking about a girls trip for her 60th birthday, and my friend Kimmie and I are planning a girls trip for Christmas time in either 2016 or 2017.

Hi! I'm following Mo's PTR and found yours as well! :)

If you do the November trip, we'll likely be there at the same time!

Hope you do get to do all the trips. I'm also looking forward to gaining sewing inspiration from you. I keep promising myself that I will learn to sew, but I keep putting it off. I do basic hand sewing, like replacing buttons and sewing up holes, but I'd like to try a machine.

I made it over here. An annual pass will pay for itself.
I'm so jealous, three trips and I don't even have one planned.
Sorry you and V. aren't feeling well. I've had a stomach bug all week. Unfortunately, I still have to work. I used all my sick days until the end of next month.
Have a good day.
Liz

Signing on for this PTR. Can't wait to hear about the Bday trip to Maine - I LOVE Maine. My family always vacations there & a few years back my aunt & uncle bought a house on the lake we all grew up going to when we were little. Best part is it is right across the lake where we used to all amp as kids (& when I say all I mean my mom & uncle would go with my grandparents & then my mom & dad started taking my sister & I there when we were little too!). It's a beautiful state!

WDW with friends is so much fun!

If you are doing 3 trips you need to get the AP, of course that does have the possibility of making it 4 trips instead of 3.
I'm so jealous of all of your trips. We don't have any disney trips planned yet. and DH is talking about having our next WDW trip being resort only, no parks :(

I'll be following along! It's going to be so fun reading this PTR as I'm in the process of planning my graduation trip as well! (Which will be taking place in a painstakingly slow 510 days...)

I'm here as well .. Looks like you are in for some fun and exciting trips (Maine included) can't wait to hear more about your plans..

Following along. How exciting! We went to MNSSHP a couple of years ago and loved it! By the time you take your trips I'll be a Florida resident so maybe our paths will cross. Feel better! This winter really stinks and I'm ready for it to be over!!!

Sounds like a good idea to reschedule your visit to your dad. I hope you can get some rest today and that you get well soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter