There's no time to slumber we're going back in November! we came we saw and started a TR for it all!

I cannot tell you much about the ride home as it will spoil the TR but we did make it safe!
Same here we didn't have a crumb in the house! Pizza it was! LOL..
the weather is FRIGHTFUL. I want to go back now...

Glad you made it safely!!! :car:

At least the holidays are upon us! that will make the next couple of months go by so quickly... until we have just plain Winter....... blech...... :cold:

HELLO!
we sadly are back in cold grey Chicago.. not wanted to be here. I WANNA GO BACK! We had an amazing time. Really enjoyed spending time with a GREAT FRIEND! and cannot wait to tell you all the tales!!!

As you know i have to edit several pictures... Over 2,400 pictures... Yeah i did that... once they are done the MM is done and in order i will start the report! YAY!

I wasn't supposed to be back at work today.. BUT i did.. So i hope to stay incognito to catch up.. I am leaving my auto reply on my email here... Shhhh don't tell them... LOL!

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!!

I need to download photos too, from both my camera and MM. I'm a big fan of the auto reply. Unfortunately I took my email reply off yesterday and phone away message off this morning.... sooo I guess I'm back... physically only, not mentally....... still in mental vaca mode! Maybe next week.... :rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Yay!! I'm glad you got home safely. I can't wait to hear ALL about it and see the thousands of photographs! If your MM is anything like mine it will take all of the available days to edit them! Soooooooooooo sloooooooowwwwwwww!! I hope yours is faster! :)

Welcome home my friend... I miss you already!!!! Cannot wait to hear your tales! And see your stunning pictures!

D~

So glad you made it home ok. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I still have Cruella driving in my head and it makes me laugh each time. We drive from Detroit so I feel your pain, which could be why I find it so humorous.

I cannot wait to read and see the details!!!

Can't wait to tell you!

can't wait to hear about your trip

Im excited to start it.. Just has to wait until i am DONE with all my pictures!

WELCOME HOME!!!! It's going to be a GREAT report!

Hi! Wish YOU were with us!!!

Glad you made it safely!!! :car:

At least the holidays are upon us! that will make the next couple of months go by so quickly... until we have just plain Winter....... blech...... :cold:

Thankfully it is getting warmer. makes it a little easier! YES he holidays are upon us and i am NOT ready for any of them!!! LOL
Yep then comes January. the most depressing month of them all!

I need to download photos too, from both my camera and MM. I'm a big fan of the auto reply. Unfortunately I took my email reply off yesterday and phone away message off this morning.... sooo I guess I'm back... physically only, not mentally....... still in mental vaca mode! Maybe next week.... :rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

today everything is off.. so it's going to go nutso. I am SWAMPED here too!!!! thankfully i did gets a head start yesterday today is going to be mad house.
Nope.. Not mentally.. Then again am i ever here mentally???

Yay!! I'm glad you got home safely. I can't wait to hear ALL about it and see the thousands of photographs! If your MM is anything like mine it will take all of the available days to edit them! Soooooooooooo sloooooooowwwwwwww!! I hope yours is faster! :)

There are thousands of pictures!!! not even talking about the MM pictures! Yes! Mm is horrible! theyt really need a faster engine!!!

Welcome home my friend... I miss you already!!!! Cannot wait to hear your tales! And see your stunning pictures!

D~

HI D!
Good Luck on your race tomorrow!!!
8bcc0b5942d2a7841ec623d65189af29.jpg

I miss you TONS! i have some FUN tales to tell!

So glad you made it home ok. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. I still have Cruella driving in my head and it makes me laugh each time. We drive from Detroit so I feel your pain, which could be why I find it so humorous.

Clearly this is going to make it into my report a couple of times:
c9912edc6ba31a7db475f0c0c7f44b06.gif

Because i felt like this SEVERAL TIMES!!!

several pictures came out frame worthy!!! I am very excited!!!

First and foremost i wanted to tell all of you:

ThanksgivingGreetingsDisneyStyle-KCS1955_1.jpg

1122AT_2829GD42101165.jpg

e5127b855ac8e0a02c8edc8872e0722b.jpg

I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family, friends, Love and laughter!

I will be busy as EVER! I work the city job then off to job #2 until 8:30 once i get home i start that awful bird:
Funny-Images-Of-Turkey.jpg

If any of you know me you KNOW i DESPISE making the turkey. Just Gross!!! Yet we all make it FUN and memorable! i am sure i will have a story or two on how we did... get the house cleaned as i will have my crazy loud family over. We will stuff ourselves like gluttons and fall fast asleep by 3pm! HA HA Just kidding more like 4....
Friday i am back to my city job then off to Job #2 for close.. I'm scared... it's so so scary working the close after Black Friday!!! YIKES!!!

Yesterday was busy so i haven't had the chance to miss Disney... YET. Worked here and worked my tail off!!! picked up the kids went home changed and headed off to volleyball practice. It went well the girls are FUN. After practice had to stop at my mom's to grab the missing groceries i had from Monday's shopping spree. Back home showered and Dinner made. OK OK ., that sounds like a lot but it wasn't especially dinner.. Frozen pizza and buffalo shrimp. YEP that was dinner. Watched Peanuts thanksgiving special TRADITION! and fell flat on our faces!

Soooo I am OFF! time to get work done here!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!

Oh, how I wish I could have been there with you all!!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Stories of your turkey escapades are always an after Thanksgiving highlight for me, LOL!!!

10352035_10205855172243895_7173889361335877708_n.jpg

I totally agree on the turkey cooking thing!! In fact, I am on a turkey boycott for the past few years running--pizza it is :) with stuffing and mashed potatoes on the side (I still like SOME Thanksgiving foods!)

Besides being a teacher, I do a second job, too...in retail. Tonight we work overnight setting everything for Christmas. I am SOOOO not looking forward to this! Or working the Black Friday close OR the Saturday all day. BLLLAAH!!!

On a happier note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you, Tom and the kiddos!! :grouphug:

Glad you got back safely! I can't believe all the times we were in the same parks we only saw each other in passing on Dinosaur!! Didn't even get a chance to get a picture...since Keith and I were getting yelled at for holding up the line! :)

Yay, you're back! Gimme that TR, girl. Hurry up and get it started, so that I can fall way behind on it, as I do.

I've made it to almost 35 years old without ever having had to make a turkey. I hope it lasts for 35 more. I'm more about eating it than cooking it, anyhow. YUM.

Oh, how I wish I could have been there with you all!!!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Stories of your turkey escapades are always an after Thanksgiving highlight for me, LOL!!!

View attachment 137363

HOLY MOLEY that is a RIOT!!!! you know how much i can't stand cook that THING!

I totally agree on the turkey cooking thing!! In fact, I am on a turkey boycott for the past few years running--pizza it is :) with stuffing and mashed potatoes on the side (I still like SOME Thanksgiving foods!)

Besides being a teacher, I do a second job, too...in retail. Tonight we work overnight setting everything for Christmas. I am SOOOO not looking forward to this! Or working the Black Friday close OR the Saturday all day. BLLLAAH!!!

On a happier note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you, Tom and the kiddos!! :grouphug:

Oh Good I am glad i am not the only one! it's so disgusting!!! They would riot if i didn't make it! LOL. I LOVE LOVE all the side dishes.

Glad you got back safely! I can't believe all the times we were in the same parks we only saw each other in passing on Dinosaur!! Didn't even get a chance to get a picture...since Keith and I were getting yelled at for holding up the line! :)

NO KIDDING! yes i wanted a picture!!! but WOW the CM's were on you guys!!!
and I spend a lot of time there the DSA is right around the corner! LOL... ya know the ONLY one in the park.

Yay, you're back! Gimme that TR, girl. Hurry up and get it started, so that I can fall way behind on it, as I do.

I've made it to almost 35 years old without ever having had to make a turkey. I hope it lasts for 35 more. I'm more about eating it than cooking it, anyhow. YUM.

I know i need a title! I can start it i just need a FUN title for it.

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was the same around us. craziness Turkey Neck chasing. ya know the norm...

I will do the Thanksgiving update here instead of the new TR..

Thanksgiving 2015!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did!

Wednesday i had to work the city job. Yet my AWESOME FABULOUS boss let me go home WITH PAY at noon! YAY! which would have even better had i not had to work job #2. the house would have been clean the cooking COULD have been done early. and we COULD have relaxed.
Instead i worked job #2 until about 8:30pm. Came home sat for about 5 minutes had to down a beer. :drinking1 then OFF to start that AWFUL bird.
I cannot stress enough how much this thing just turns my stomach. I can cook any meat and does not bother me. Turkey?

Captain-Jack-Sparrow-captain-jack-sparrow-33965753-1280-539.jpg

The smell the texture everything about it.

Look at it.. Just sitting there all smug. Like a princess...

another: :drinking1

I NEED the liquid courage ya know...

For this:

COME ON!!!! eeewwwwwwwww well Zack was up with me helping, we giggles like 11 year olds. I grabbed the neck and went in search of two slumbering children..

heh

heh

heh

Yeah that went well... FOR ME!!!! Matt was NOT happy with me.. he woke up with the neck bone in his face. got up and i chased him... Yep I am a good Mommy. ::yes:: Zack found it delightful.
Not as fun with Meg, finds it fascinating, she will be a good vet one day.

Enough torturing the children i have to get that THING done.

Logan was ON TOP of me he wanted the neck SO BADLY. If i didn't think he would choke on the bones he could have it. but no i threw it OUT!

On to injecting it with enough butter to give a human a heart attack.

b1eb07a27a95749d7efe285b0799cb73.jpg

Ok OK i know there is controversy with her but this is funny!! I buy and use enough butter for thanksgiving to keep the economy up for about 6 years.

thanksgiving-800.jpg

My AMAZING injector!

I LOVE LOVE this! i made my butter concoction along with my helper!

Filled up my injector and started to take out my frustrations on having to cook a nasty bird.

I apparently was having a lot of fun and Zack wanted in on the action

as he is yelling DIE DIE DIE!

I was a little worried... until he said well not die just eat my butter! Ok phew. Thought we would need a quick phone call to a therapist QUICKLY...

Turkey done.. Threw it in the roaster and the top wouldn't fit. add MORE BUTTER

1D274907243212-today-all-about-that-baste-141117.jpg

well this isn't going to work...

Then my cleaver little mind started.. BINDER CLIPS! clips attached and in the fridge it went! Phew!

on to the stuffing potato and chopping for tomorrow.

Zack made the potato casserole which we now call Zack deliciousesness cheesy potatoes! (self named)

On to the stuffing!

Until the bread crumbs SOMEHOW jumped off the table and onto the floor.
the dogs were happy. Tom not so much. as he had to go to walmart for packages of stuffing!!! :scared1:

We started the sausage added all the yummy goodness as it sat waiting for bread crumbs....
30 minutes later tom came home with MORE BUTTER!

234E4B5000000578-0-Getting_into_the_groove_A_husband_and_wife_who_love_to_sing_and_-113_1416423160039.jpg

after everything was chopped half made and ready for Thanksgiving it was time to hit the bed since i had to be up to start the REAL cooking!

laying down i HAVE to hav the TV on. Friends was on.. i about FELL out of bed with this:
tumblr_mdvm1xJMgd1rgf5nmo1_400.gif

if you have't seen this episode you MUST google it! it's phoebe's maternity pants. I don't know if i was just that tired or what but i found this SO SO FUNNY.
then crashed.

Woke up about 8! felt great then realized the boys had to serve mass!!! got up Coffee before anything happens then sent the kids for showers Tom had to go to mass for me as i had too much to cook!

Peanut stayed home with me and we were watching the parade

Guess who we saw?

Megan!!! Hi Megan!!! Fun to see a fellow Dis'er on TV!!!

Turkey in the roaster clips attached
maxresdefault.jpg

off to the shower i went. I felt a little festive so i wore my:

Mickey'ed out, Peanut working the music (Disney of course) singing, dancing around the kitchen we had it bopping!

everyone home Matt made smashed potatoes meg helped with creamed spinach

I was: :drinking1

I found a simple recipe with croissant rolls and apples Peanut got on this with Tom's supervision

Everything in the oven we had time to mess around and have a good time.
about 2:30 everything was DONE!!! can you believe it? I think i finally have this Thanksgiving thing down pat! My parent's came along with Sister and family SIL-BIL came and had a wonderful time.
We have more food then i thought possible. Yet i cannot cook unless it's for about 60 people.. so we have LOADS of leftovers! YAY!

the house back in order everyone with BIG bellies we were DONE. it was wonderful!!!

today i am at the city job. Tonight i have to work job #2. i am a wee bit scared Black Fridays scare me. those people are CRAZY!!!

I hope you are all safe and sound!!! I will try to get the TR started today?!?! :faint:

That turkey is huge! How did you fit all of that food in your oven? Unfortunately, my oven only fits one turkey and maybe a loaf size pan if I push hard.

It looks like you had a lot of fun preparing all that food. By the way, one of my grandsons would have said "Die, turkey, die". It must be normal. ;)

the house back in order everyone with BIG bellies we were DONE. it was wonderful!!!
I'm impressed that you already have your house back in order. My house is still upside down, we had to move the furniture around to fit 25 people. When I left before we still had the leaves in the table, but at least the 2 6 ft folding tables were put away.

I've made it to almost 35 years old without ever having had to make a turkey.

I found this funny @Elevationist . I had made it almost that long myself, but then one year (for Canadian Thanksgiving) my mom woke up with a migraine and it was up to me to cook the bird. I googled up a recipe and away I went!! GAh. It was nasty but I did it.

I loved all your cooking tales though @Chicago Mo ...that injector is so awesome!! I have to tell my mom about that...did you just put straight melted butter in there or do you put anything else in? All the food looked fantastic...One day...I want to go over to an American's house for a real Thanksgiving dinner. I mean, we do it up here (in October of course) but we just don't seem to take it as seriously I don't think!

What an awesome Thanksgiving. Glad you made it back safe. Ready to hear about your Disney adventure!

Yum! I love love love those crescent Apple thingies. Seriously, you can stuff anything in a crescent and it is good :)

It all looks delicious! And hilarious! I'd love to be a fly on your wall during TG prep. Lol

I am still not sick of Thanksgiving leftovers... Love them so !much.

I'll have to go found that Friends episode... V just finished watching all 10 seasons, she probably knows exactly which episode ypou are talking about. ::yes::

Happy thanksgiving to you my friend!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter