• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There are no stupid questions

tumblr_mhy99gFYve1rg8ypco1_400.gif

When's the 3 o'clock parade?
To be honest, that question isn’t as stupid as it first appears. The parade starts at 3:00, but if you’re watching from the end of the parade route instead of at the beginning, you won’t see it at 3:00. Perhaps the better question would be “When does the 3:00 parade begin at/on (the Hub, Main Street, etc.)?”

To be honest, that question isn’t as stupid as it first appears. The parade starts at 3:00, but if you’re watching from the end of the parade route instead of at the beginning, you won’t see it at 3:00. Perhaps the better question would be “When does the 3:00 parade begin at/on (the Hub, Main Street, etc.)?”
I was just making a joke.

As a former elementary school teacher, I can say without a doubt that there are many stupid questions, lol!!! (Okay, nonsense or ridiculous timing might be more exact!)

Well, if you want to get technical, the 3:00 parade starts at 3:00, doesn't matter where you're watching it from.

You should go on Disney Facebook groups. The things people post on them never cease to amaze me. The "What park are the Harry Potter rides in?" questions are my favorite. I see it at least twice a week.

You've never been in a classroom with 7th-9th grade boys?
Or answer viewer calls at a TV station.

"Can I talk to the President?" "No, he isn't here." "But he was just live on your station" " Yes, he was live from the White House 2,700 miles from here" "no, go down to your studio, he's there, I need to talk to him before he leaves"

"Why is your helicopter flying so low near the intersection of XXXXX Street and YYYYYY Street?" "They are landing at the airport". "No, there's no airport there" "Yes, there is a General Aviation Airport there" "Did it just open?" "No, it has been there since 1930"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter