Theme park photos

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
From what I've read, this might be a question best answered by DELSWIFE , but in case she isn't around, could someone please tell me how much the photos that the CM's take, or the ones taken by machines on the roller coasters, cost? Also, where do you go to find the/pick them out/pay for them, and how much time after the ride do you wait? Thanks for your help!

:wave:

Soupermom from recollection @$15-$20 + tax,they will try to talk you into buying them with their frames(they are all concessions so it is in their intrest for you to do this!!) if you want you can just buy them in the card frames(this is what we do then frame them when we get home).Some give you a second photo cheaper IE $9 but not all. If a CM takes it you are advised that it will take a couple of hours,normal pick-up for these is the front of the park(MK is the Kodak shop on the right as you enter the park,MGM is again the Kodak shop on the corner of Sunset Boulevard-sorry don't know about EP & AK.
Ride photos take 5 mins & you get them from the ride itself,price as above. What they also don't tell you is that CMs if you ask will take photos with your camera,this can save you a lot of money especially at the character oportunities.
If you think of anything else just ask SD::yes::

:p Just a FYI about the Pics taken by Disney....If you like them, buy them. My DH gave me a hard time about buying them (aprox. 6 over the week) know that they are in our scrapbook he is thrilled and has added it to our next budget!

Pick up in Epcot is in the same place where you now get your locker key. Its the camera place right beside Spaceship Earth, and right after the lockers on your way out!! Everyone waits until the park closes to get their pictures, and the lines are always outrageous!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter