The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

OOC: Are we doing the original plan of warping to end of Junior year taking standardized tests stuff or should we go further?

OOC: I think original.

Unless we get objections from the others.

I'll deal with Hope before Conrad, mostly because I know what I'm doing with her.

Is Jay around? Should I start putting that plan into place?

OOC: I think original.

Unless we get objections from the others.

I'll deal with Hope before Conrad, mostly because I know what I'm doing with her.

Is Jay around? Should I start putting that plan into place?

OOC: Sounds good. They're currently sophmores right? Jay's still in Colorado. Flying back in first thing the next morning. He's just chilling tho if she wants to call. Or we can start the next day soon.

June: She smiled. "I'm trying."

Evelyn: She smiled back. "I'm glad. Makes life more enjoyable I think."

OOC: Sounds good. They're currently sophmores right? Jay's still in Colorado. Flying back in first thing the next morning. He's just chilling tho if she wants to call. Or we can start the next day soon.

Evelyn: She smiled back. "I'm glad. Makes life more enjoyable I think."

OOC: I think so. And if I start the end on this day, then she won't be near strong enough to call.

OOC: Sounds good. They're currently sophmores right? Jay's still in Colorado. Flying back in first thing the next morning. He's just chilling tho if she wants to call. Or we can start the next day soon. Evelyn: She smiled back. "I'm glad. Makes life more enjoyable I think."

OOC: Sophmores and maybe a few juniors.

June: "Yeah. I think that being happy will also be the best way to get back at Conrad, because I was so miserable with him." Her lip quivered and she frowned. "Ev..."

OOC: Sophmores and maybe a few juniors.

June: "Yeah. I think that being happy will also be the best way to get back at Conrad, because I was so miserable with him." Her lip quivered and she frowned. "Ev..."

Evelyn: She hugged her. "It's okay. You shouldn't waste time trying to get back at Conrad. Be happy because it makes you feel good."

Evelyn: She hugged her. "It's okay. You shouldn't waste time trying to get back at Conrad. Be happy because it makes you feel good."

June: "I have to see him every day... I have to live with him... Oh god," she whimpered into Evelyn's shoulder. "I'm not going to be able to take it."

June: "I have to see him every day... I have to live with him... Oh god," she whimpered into Evelyn's shoulder. "I'm not going to be able to take it."

Evelyn: "Yes you will. I know at the moment you can't fathom that. But there's many people looking back at the moment they said the same thing but are fine. If you don't want to sleep alone, you can sleep over on my floor."

Evelyn: "Yes you will. I know at the moment you can't fathom that. But there's many people looking back at the moment they said the same thing but are fine. If you don't want to sleep alone, you can sleep over on my floor."

June: "I don't want to live with my ex, Ev. Maybe I should convince my dad to take me with him for a couple of months..." She sighed. "I'll be fine on my own floor."

OOC: I think that would be good for June, if we're doing the time skip.

June: "I don't want to live with my ex, Ev. Maybe I should convince my dad to take me with him for a couple of months..." She sighed. "I'll be fine on my own floor."

OOC: I think that would be good for June, if we're doing the time skip.

OOC: Yeah. The two have gotten very destructive.

Evelyn: "Hm. It probably would be beneficial for you two to separate for a bit."

OOC: Yeah. The two have gotten very destructive.

Evelyn: "Hm. It probably would be beneficial for you two to separate for a bit."

OOC: Are we skipping after thanksgiving or after Xmas?

June: "Yeah, I'll call my dad and see."

OOC: I'm ok with the time skip, but I don't want them to be done with high school yet- I still need to develop my characters, and I like seeing them so young. If they're adults they can't really be the young avengers. I'm still getting myself caught up, so I might not post for a while.

OOC: I'm ok with the time skip, but I don't want them to be done with high school yet- I still need to develop my characters, and I like seeing them so young. If they're adults they can't really be the young avengers. I'm still getting myself caught up, so I might not post for a while.

OOC: We're not talking leaving high school yet. We're talking a year, more or less.

OOC: Oh no don't worry, we're skipping to the end of junior year. I think they should still be I'm High School too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter