The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

ALso tired of all the babying of Abby. Everyone coming together to help her and do what she wants and needs. ANd poor poor Abby all alone. Poor Abby this and poor Abby that. Like she is some fragile little egg shell. Please, show, bring back Chance. At this point I don't care if it's a New Chance and not my dreamy one. Or just go ahead and kill him off and have Abby fall all apart and then we can move on from the Abby up on a pedestal crap.

I suspect Tara will come up with plan that Kyle will need to marry her in order for her to keep custody of the kid. Or, I was thinking, Harrison is Ash's son but this is some plan to get back at the Abbotts. Planned by that cousin (what's his name, Theo?) and Ash. Maybe also to get back at Tara. Or she is in on the plan too. Jack and Kyle will fall in love with the kid and then he'll be yanked away. And Kyle and Summer will be split up.

I also believe that Tara is playing the Abbotts. Ashland eluded to Jack that he does not know what Tara is like.

I like the Theo is the boy's father that @Mermaid02 and @lovin'fl posted. And, who can't see through Sally flaunting that out of state job to Summer. She was pouring it on too thick.

They need more cast on the show. Victoria needs to move on with someone but her and Billy will probably wind up with each other.

More random thoughts.....NIck is a hypocrite. Phyllis is a conniving hypocrite. Victoria is a doormat that thinks she is indestructible. Character Ray wears too much makeup. Will they ever let Sharon be happy-seriously her other daughter is drunk driving AND the only person that can donate to her is Adam-who didn't see that coming?

I hope they bring Noah back - a new extremely handsome Noah for maybe Lily? Bring back Lily's children.

I think that Chelsea wants to take RAy from Sharon because she despises Sharon and I also think Chelsea will let it slip that Chloe helped her.

Poor JAck.... I didn't mind Sally and Jack. Sally is no worse than Phyllis.

I agree that Tara is using Kyle and he will "have" to marry her so he won't be cut out of Harrison's life.

Who else will be happy is Elaina moves?

Me! I’m tired of seeing that hang dog look on her face. It was so nice to see her smile the other day. She’s a talented and beautiful actress, and the writers did her no favors. Even though it’s an overdone plot, I thought for sure that there was going to be a “who’s the daddy” storyline going on with her, Nate, and Devon.

Anyone else still watching? I am!
Is Summer gone for good?
The other stories have potential as long as they aren't drawn out.
Not sure what I think about the Adam personality turn around.

Stay cool everyone, this Summer season is a hot one so far! 8-)

Anyone else still watching? I am!
Is Summer gone for good?
The other stories have potential as long as they aren't drawn out.
Not sure what I think about the Adam personality turn around.

Stay cool everyone, this Summer season is a hot one so far! 8-)
I googled today and saw something about Summer and Kyle both leaving the show as contract negotiations didn't work out.

I googled today and saw something about Summer and Kyle both leaving the show as contract negotiations didn't work out.

I saw the same thing. My bet is that it’s going to come out that Kyle is not Harrison’s father, and Kyle will leave and join Summer in Milan. But that’s just a guess.

I saw the same thing. My bet is that it’s going to come out that Kyle is not Harrison’s father, and Kyle will leave and join Summer in Milan. But that’s just a guess.
Or someone kills Tara and he takes his son to Milan with him. But doubt that will happen because it would take months to get that storyline out.

I have a theory about what happened to Mariah...I think Stitch kidnapped her to replace the baby that he and Abby lost.

Maybe I'm crazy but he was one of the last people she was seen with.

What does everyone else think?

I have a theory about what happened to Mariah...I think Stitch kidnapped her to replace the baby that he and Abby lost.

Maybe I'm crazy but he was one of the last people she was seen with.

What does everyone else think?
I think that is a good theory. I also read another theory that Stitch is Tara's brother. And she used his (DR) help to fake Ash's illness and change paternity to Kyle when he's not the dad. Maybe crazy conniving runs strong in that family. Maybe in return she has helped kidnap Mariah. Or she has Mariah to get her brother Dr Stitch to comply with her demands.

I do like that they wrapped up the Sally and Tara pony show. It was getting to be boring.
Now they can concentrate on the Mariah missing story. That has not been done well.
I am also over the Amanda and her sick family she found.
Ok, I probably should take a break from watching.......lol. 😊

Stay safe all!

I've missed a lot in the last couple weeks- did Jack and Sally (makes me laugh because of the Nightmare Before Christmas) anyway, did they sleep together? I fully expect her to get pregnant by Jack at some point.

I've missed a lot in the last couple weeks- did Jack and Sally (makes me laugh because of the Nightmare Before Christmas) anyway, did they sleep together? I fully expect her to get pregnant by Jack at some point.

Nope, it never got that far between Jack and Sally. I think it's gonna be Sally and Adam at some point. I want to know how Mariah gets her meals without seeing anyone bring them in the room. She can't be sleeping at every meal or snack delivery, can she???

Nope, it never got that far between Jack and Sally. I think it's gonna be Sally and Adam at some point. I want to know how Mariah gets her meals without seeing anyone bring them in the room. She can't be sleeping at every meal or snack delivery, can she???
I think there’s a dumbwaiter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter