• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The white glove treatment

... you can get either a lanyard with a plastic pouch for carrying your small flat valuables or sometimes a fanny pack ... (while supplies last!) ... you also get a totally lame (sorry AMEX!) white glove treatment pin whose greatest value is that you can trade it with an unfortunate CM for a "real" Disney pin (providing you can find a CM who does not already have one of these pins, which EVERYONE who has one tries to trade off to get rid of). You also get discounts on some dining and events, I found the discounts to be somewhat limited to only certain places, only certain times, only certain purchases, and/or only for certain minimum amounts. There is detailed information in the DIS website.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html

I used my AMEX mainly for the Reward points. I didn't find that I derived any other benefit from doing so, except the pin which I traded ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter