The What's On Your Mind Thread and the Countdown to Opening Day

i hate it when people are like 'oh, anyone born after 1994 sucks, they obviously have no common sense, they're all stupid blah blah blah'

get over yourselves, you sound so stuck up.. just because you were born a couple of years before someone else, that makes you superior to them?
cool

study leave in year 11 = me, abbie and gabby going to each others houses everyday and revising on trampolines and in tents and on the broadway and by the sea using jack wills stationary LOL

talking about it today made jogging round two full sized hockey pitches twice and doing high knees and kick backs bearable.

awzack.gif

Zack's the cutest. :3

I'm back from school! We are doing a reading theatre for the elementary kids as part of our speech and debate final. I can't beleive it's almost finals time.

Didn't even see the guy at school today, and I have this sinking feeling that he's moved on to liking someone else.

Of course.

I think I might wanna be Bonnie from TS3 next game instead.

Apparently, the Tangled Blu-Ray is a disappointment in terms of bonus features. That's a shame, because I like bonus features. Maybe they'll release a better one for the 10th anniversary or something.

Tangled is light on bonus material. :/ I wanna check it out when I finally get it.

Looks like deleted scenes, "extended" songs, and a couple of behind the scenes stuff. I want more!

Same. As I said, they might include this stuff in the next release.

Actually, I can't believe the 3D DVD set is made up of 4 DVDs, all with a copy of the movie on it, and I think the same bonus features as well. Why would you need 4 DVDs with the same things on in different formats?

ATOHPOGOAEIHRVNO!!!!! I can't type atm D-: I keep backtracking everything...

Same. As I said, they might include this stuff in the next release.

Actually, I can't believe the 3D DVD set is made up of 4 DVDs, all with a copy of the movie on it, and I think the same bonus features as well. Why would you need 4 DVDs with the same things on in different formats?

ATOHPOGOAEIHRVNO!!!!! I can't type atm D-: I keep backtracking everything...
"Greater Value" I suppose. They want to move DVD people to Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3-D and Blu-ray people to 3-D. I just want it on some format. I read aout people complaining about the "combo packs" because they just want their movie on one format. I'm just glad I don't work for marketing at Disney, :p

I was going back to the Justin Bieber WOYM looking for shout-out videos and found this:

I had a weird dream. We were all riding Splash Mountain and Valerie pushed me out of the boat. Somehow, the boat went in reverse and you guys picked me up out of the water. o_O

Drew LOL!! XD. I would probably push someone out of the boat,lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter