The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard people point out that the woman Michonne in the painting when her and Carl were scavenging for food in that house, is the same as the women who welcomed the group to Terminus. I wonder why people think that.

Yeah, people stretch way too much when attempting to "connect the dots." I don't think Mary, the woman at Terminus, is the woman in this painting:

QNGfnvf.png

But the woman in the painting is dead inside of that house Michonne and company are in. Michonne comes across the nursery and sees a dead female sitting in a chair. That's the woman in the painting.

For those looking for spoilers for the finale... there are no official spoilers for the finale. Even Spoil the Dead, which usually posts the official synopsis first on the Friday before, is not posting anything. Anything else you may have read might be fake or speculation based on the promos.

I've heard the Carl rumors, and the cannibalism rumors, and that it will end on a cliffhanger. I am excited to watch it not knowing what is going to happen! Because you KNOW some big stuff is going to go down!

Yeah, people stretch way too much when attempting to "connect the dots." I don't think Mary, the woman at Terminus, is the woman in this painting:

QNGfnvf.png

But the woman in the painting is dead inside of that house Michonne and company are in. Michonne comes across the nursery and see a dead female sitting in a chair. That's the woman in the painting.

I don't think it was so much of a spoiler as more of an Easter egg. I believe there were also pictures of sunflowers and a white dog in the house as well. It makes sense for Michonne to be looking at the pictures as in her former life it showed her being an art critic or enthusiast.

This might be a spoiler so scroll to see:

My Dh looked up the episode guide for the next epi & Morgan is listed in the finale. I wonder how he will play into it.

Just something else to think about...

This might be a spoiler so scroll to see:

My Dh looked up the episode guide for the next epi & Morgan is listed in the finale. I wonder how he will play into it.

Just something else to think about...

Never thought to look up the episode guide....
Possibly this person is "running" Terminus?! I could see that happening quite easily!

I don't think they will (I pray they don't). Carl being threatened though might be enough to make Rick go off.

The reason it makes me laugh is because every time I hear these idiots yelling "claimed" I think of the seagulls in Finding Nemo. That is what they sound like to me. So, looking at the poster I am hearing that in my head. Not because I think rape is ever something to joke about or is funny in anyway. (I know you didn't say or imply anything like this, I just wanted to get that out there in case anyone took my laughter that way. )

:thumbsup2 all good, I wasn't thinking you thought rape was something to joke about. :)

I was also cracking up about the "claimed" thing because on TD, Chris Hardwick was talking about if Eugene was with Daryls group how annoying he would be pointing at everything going, "claimed, claimed, that's mine, claimed, your pants claimed, claimed, claimed........" I don't know why, but I get a kick out of Chris Hardwick.

Yes, that made me laugh, actually I laughed a lot at the thought of Eugene claiming everything.

QNGfnvf.png

But the woman in the painting is dead inside of that house Michonne and company are in. Michonne comes across the nursery and sees a dead female sitting in a chair. That's the woman in the painting.

:thumbsup2

Now see, I was thinking the group Daryl is with is working with Mary, maybe they are the scouting/hunting party for Terminus.

Never thought to look up the episode guide....
Possibly this person is "running" Terminus?! I could see that happening quite easily!
I could see this pushing Rick over the edge. If he is running Terminus and Beth is on the menu, Rick would go after him and take him out I think, but it would shatter him to kill a human that was a friend, plus for him to see how far he had fallen/been broken to go from the man who saved him to the leader of cannibals.

I have such mixed feelings today. I'm so glad that tomorrow is Sunday, because I've been dying to see this episode and and hopefully have some answers. At the same time, that means that this season is over tomorrow night, and then there will be a cliff hanger and a SIX MONTH wait before the next season begins in October!!!

The person listed in the "Hidden spoiler" from a previous thread is my FAVORITE!!!!!! The last epi he was in was really well done I thought, I still have it on my DVR and watch it randomly. Interesting......

How is everyone holding up? :rotfl2:

There are literally NO spoilers. Spoiling the dead had something from the actress that plays Michonne and she said the ending will be hard to figure out. I wonder why the lack of spoilers? Every other episode had a full synopsis practically word for word of the episode. :confused3

Can't wait for tonight!

I think they have a lot riding on tonight. I think the season has been lackluster. They really need to go out with a gang. I don't like the thought of a cliffhanger. I don't want a " who shot JR ending".

How is everyone holding up? :rotfl2: There are literally NO spoilers. Spoiling the dead had something from the actress that plays Michonne and she said the ending will be hard to figure out. I wonder why the lack of spoilers? Every other episode had a full synopsis practically word for word of the episode. :confused3 Can't wait for tonight!

I'm watching the marathon and am a wreck! Haha. One more show to pack all these supposed things into, than nothing until October!

Regarding the lack of spoilers, I read on the Spoiling Dead (the dead? dead fans? sorry, can't remember the exact name of it and not sure how to link to it on my phone) FB page that normally, they send advanced copies of the show to folks in the media, but didn't for this one.

I just hope this isn't a repeat of last season. I was very excited for the showdown with the Gov' and was left wanting at the end. I don't want another "that's it?!" moment. I'd rather have a "HOLY SCHMOLIE!" moment, even if it's not completely resolved.

Rick and the gang eat Beth....unaware they are.... And Rick kills alot of people

My guess....interesting the first thing you see at terminus is a bar-b-que...

I'm not going to read any posts as of late in case there is a spoiler. I just had to say I can barely control my excitement/ nervousness about the finale. I actually just considered a nap to help quickly pass the time (I'm not even the least bit tired). Tic toc...

I could see this pushing Rick over the edge. If he is running Terminus and Beth is on the menu, Rick would go after him and take him out I think, but it would shatter him to kill a human that was a friend, plus for him to see how far he had fallen/been broken to go from the man who saved him to the leader of cannibals.

Yep, this is what I think is going to happen!! So excited to see this episode---16 minutes and counting! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter