The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Just wanted to stop by to tell everyone following along with Juliana's trip, that pictures do not do that girl justice. She is simply adorable in person. And I got to hear her sing. Tim and her were standing right behind me during Wishes last night, and she was singing along to "When You Wish Upon a Star". Voice of an angel.
Then Tim started doing harmony and pretty much ruined it. :rotfl2:
Thank you for sharing. And next time, just poke Tim in the gut and tell him to SHUT UP! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Facebook update says they landed safely! Now get on those TR updates Tim!!! ;)

Hi everyone.... Not only have I missed you, but I have missed what it is like responding from my computer. I really hate typing on a phone. It takes so so long to respond and 1 wrong move... POOF! What you had just spent 30 minutes typing is gone in a second. Forget the multiquoting....:sad2:

Anyways we are here... home at our house in CT. We were walking in the door about 9:10. Not to bad. I know you guys are anxious for the TR but I will need a day or two to sort out what just happened! LOL You know once I start, I will post the link here. I will probably just keep this thread going for a few days before I shut this one down. I hope you all had a good week... you will hear about ours soon. ;) :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi everyone.... Not only have I missed you, but I have missed what it is like responding from my computer. I really hate typing on a phone. It takes so so long to respond and 1 wrong move... POOF! What you had just spent 30 minutes typing is gone in a second. Forget the multiquoting....:sad2:

Anyways we are here... home at our house in CT. We were walking in the door about 9:10. Not to bad. I know you guys are anxious for the TR but I will need a day or two to sort out what just happened! LOL You know once I start, I will post the link here. I will probably just keep this thread going for a few days before I shut this one down. I hope you all had a good week... you will hear about ours soon. ;) :goodvibes:goodvibes

Welcome home!:goodvibes Glad you all made it back safely. Are you sad? I'm always sad when our trip is over. It's called PDP (post Disney depression:laughing:). It's a real syndrome.;)

Take your time with the TR, you must be exhausted! Just make sure you have it up and going by tomorrow at 9am, ok?:laughing:;) That's only like what, 9 hours and 15 minutes from now!:laughing: Plenty of time!:laughing: I'm kidding of course. I promise to wait patiently without making any nagging comments.:thumbsup2

So glad you made it home safely. It did seem to fly by, but I'm sure you did the trip to the fullest.
I can't wait to hear your TR. My guess is now the days wil ldrag til lwe get to here about it. LOL!

Glad you are home safe and sound. I think we can allow a couple of days for you to do the TR;). Just as long as it's done by the weekend so I can relaxpopcorn:: and enjoy the reading.

Just wanted to stop by to tell everyone following along with Juliana's trip, that pictures do not do that girl justice. She is simply adorable in person. And I got to hear her sing. Tim and her were standing right behind me during Wishes last night, and she was singing along to "When You Wish Upon a Star". Voice of an angel.
Then Tim started doing harmony and pretty much ruined it. :rotfl2:

LOLOLOL

I texted Barry today after I read this and apologized to him that he had to hear me singing. I thought I was being quiet enough. Guess not! Hopefully he didn't get it on tape or anything. :confused3:sad2::sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Facebook update says they landed safely! Now get on those TR updates Tim!!! ;)
LOL Let me get right on that! :surfweb:

Welcome Home!!! Can't wait to read all about it!!
Thank you Mary! :goodvibes

Welcome home!:goodvibes Glad you all made it back safely. Are you sad? I'm always sad when our trip is over. It's called PDP (post Disney depression:laughing:). It's a real syndrome.;)
We are sad but the 50 degree weather has made it much easier! It would of been much harder if we were leaving the 70's to come back to 30. LOL

Take your time with the TR, you must be exhausted! Just make sure you have it up and going by tomorrow at 9am, ok?:laughing:;) That's only like what, 9 hours and 15 minutes from now!:laughing: Plenty of time!:laughing: I'm kidding of course. I promise to wait patiently without making any nagging comments.:thumbsup2
Man, you guys are going to kill me with this aren't you! :rotfl2: TR IS COMING SOON!!!!!

So glad you made it home safely. It did seem to fly by, but I'm sure you did the trip to the fullest.
I can't wait to hear your TR. My guess is now the days will drag till we get to here about it. LOL!
NAHHHHH only a few days. Who knows, if I can get some pics sorted out I could POSSIBLY start something tomorrow night. :confused3

Glad you are home safe and sound. I think we can allow a couple of days for you to do the TR;). Just as long as it's done by the weekend so I can relaxpopcorn:: and enjoy the reading.
Thanks!

Wait a sec... DONE by the weekend? :scared1::scared1: :rotfl::rotfl:

Welcome home, get some rest and settle in...we will try to wait patiently for your TR popcorn::

Welcome home, Tim and family! I'm glad you had a good trip. I can be patient for your TR! Get some rest.

Welcome home, get some rest and settle in...we will try to wait patiently for your TR popcorn::
Thank you!!!!

Maybe you will get a little 'treat' tomorrow night. ;) :lmao::lmao:

Welcome back Tim. That seemed to go way too quick.
Thanks Mike. Vacations always go by too quick, don't they? :lmao::lmao:

Welcome home, Tim and family! I'm glad you had a good trip. I can be patient for your TR! Get some rest.
Thank you!!!

Speaking of rest, I think I need to get to bed! :goodvibes

Tim, you know we are just kidding ya! We are all anxious to hear about the great time your family had, and see some pictures of Princess Ana and her joy, but we all certainly understand you need some unwinding time to get settled and sort through things.:thumbsup2

We'll be waiting around lunchtime for the link that tells us your TR is up and running!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter