The talk of the kingdom game thread (fun Disney fan made fantasy game)

What kingdom are you from?

• Prince Charming's (Princess Cinderella) Kingdom

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Snow White's Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prince Philip's (Princess Aurora) Kingdom

• Princess Rapunzel's Kingdom (Corona)

• Prince Eric's (Princess Ariel) Kingdom

• Princess Jasmine's Kingdom (Agrabah)

• Prince Adam's (Princess Belle) Kingdom

• Other

• Total voters

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
I thought this thread would be fun. The talk of the kingdom game is played like this. A person posts what fantasy Disney character kingdom they are from and what has been happening lately in that kingdom. Then they say what they heard about things happening in another kingdom. Another person then responds to the previous post or another in the thread and adds what they heard about the kingdom the poster is from and/or the kingdom the poster has heard about. Then the responding poster says what kingdom they are from and what is happening in their kingdom (it can be the same as the previous poster) and what they have heard about another kingdom. You can also state what your profession is within the kingdom and where you heard or saw the news you are posting. You can be any profession within your resident kingdom but not a royal (example Prince Charming or Cinderella). But you can be a member of the kingdom's nobility if you like. Give it a try and have fun. If you have a question about the game, ask it and I'll answer it. My family played this game when my siblings and I were younger as a way to pass the time in the car while on vacation. 🏰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter