• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

YAY for being almost packed!! YAY for being so close!!! That is awesome!!!!

PACKED! :woohoo:

What spa do you go to? I need to find one nearby. I usually went to Nashua but thats too far now that I've moved.

I seriously LOL'ed reading yours and LL's dialogue about BC :rotfl:

have a great time! hope the spa day was wonderful

Spa Day is tomorrow! Can't wait!!!

YAY for being almost packed!! YAY for being so close!!! That is awesome!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

PACKED! :woohoo:

What spa do you go to? I need to find one nearby. I usually went to Nashua but thats too far now that I've moved.

I seriously LOL'ed reading yours and LL's dialogue about BC :rotfl:

I almost took my pic in front of the BC sign for LL on Monday!

I go to Bella Vita. It's on 125 in North Andover

http://www.mybellasite.com/

Interlocks in Newburyport is also quite good but that's a little further

1 more sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm all checked in for our flight and got A boarding group!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one picture I don't need to see. :rotfl2:

WOO HOO!!! A Boarding group!! Did you check in yourself or did you pay for the auto check in??

I love the Congrats on the Ticker!!!!

Bye Bye...it's Disney Day!!!! I got 4 hours sleep it's going to be a long day ;)

163.jpg

Sorry I missed you.

Thinking of you.

I wonder how Ash is going to fare with her dinning choices this trip.

I hate that I missed your send off!!! But I hope you're having an amazing time, minus the rough travel day! Can't wait to hear all about it - and you know I'll be following along on FB! :goodvibes

Since you are on page 25 I figured I would come and back track! I think I left off on page 3 or so! LOL!

by the way, if I am reading your PTR/TR and have been slow to respond...I apologize. I always read DIS at work :ssst: and they banned us two weeks ago. They are currently monitoring everyone's internet usage to come up with a solution for some bandwith problems we've been having. Unless anyone can come up with a reason why DIS would be "work-related" :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Oh my! Did they ban facebook too? I assume so! I enjoyed always seeing you throughout the day!

Thanks all :grouphug:

2 weeks til I show you the world
Aladdin2.jpg

(Aladdin and Jasmine are on the countdown today ;))

I have been recovering from a stomach flu since Mother's Day. Luckily I'm getting over it now. The past 2 people I've known who have gone to WDW have gotten sick so I'm hoping that it's past me and we'll skip the dreaded WDW bug :sick:

We actually made it home without the dreaded bug! But being sick the week you leave and on the drive down usually keeps me from getting sick while there! I am really starting to think mine is some strange allergy or something though. It just keeps coming back and kind of hanging and not getting better or worse.

OK, I am a little offended that you think I would really spit on you!!!! Didn't we pretty much make rope drop all days of our vacation together? I am sure it won't be a big deal this time though because we have ZERO plans and plenty of time to get them done!

And you forgot the part about me not giving Ash the clothes, making her wear muslin with paint from my art room on it. . . (which I must say, would probably look pretty fab). No more talking to you while I shop for paint!

I hope you are not spreading the vicious and unfounded rumors to Randy- he doesn't a bad impression of me even before he meets me! For all I know, you have told him that I plan for him to be the fastpass runner AND the pack mule- which may or may not have come up in conversation, but NOT from ME!!! ;0)

LOL! Poor Randy probably thinks that I thought he was fastpass runner! A good job he did though! :cheer2:

Bad PTR writer, Bad PTR writer

Sorry for the lack of communication over the past few days. It's been nuts! But I have a couple of updates/fun stories to share!

First and foremost....

3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost Lapu Lapu time!

372109819605_0_ALB.jpg

The second update is that my WDW anxiety dreams have started. I've had a couple but the best one was that the AKL had been completely renovated and it now was a maze that you had to figure out the clues to find your room. We never found our room all night and then Stacy showed up and started screaming at me because we missed rope drop in our attempt to find our room all night, put down our bags, sleep, and change. She was SOOOOO mean. She even spit on me at one point. It was awful.

The 3rd update is that the Disney 2010 injury has been accomplished. If you have been following me long enough on DIS or FB, you know that 1) I'm an accident waiting to happen and 2) I ALWAYS...without fail...injur myself before a trip. To date, I have herniated two disks in my back, broken my ring finger, sprained an ankle, bone bruised my tailbone (falling down a flight of stars), and broken a toe. My latest injury occurred last night at the gym. I had done 40 minutes on the treadmill with my friend Steph who is extremely in shape so she keeps me motivated. She begged me to try a new machine "for just 15 minutes" Now this is never a good idea due to my lack of coordination. But I gave in. I really should have done it at the beginning of my workout before I was already half dead from my Couch to 5K on the treadmill. Let me tell you....I last 7 minutes and thought I was going to pass out. So I hopped off. Without shutting off the machine :scared1: Ran over my ankle. I thought I was fine until I was sitting with my friends last night and it started getting bigger and bigger and a pretty shade of purple

Which brings me to update #4...I finally met Jen (Jennifer48) last night!!!!! Jen and I have been reading each other's TRs for like 2 years, live within walking distance of each other and have never met. So last night I was heading to my monthly Starbucks catchup night with my HS girlfriends and we started debating Starbucks vs margaritas at Not Your Average Joes's on such a fine Cinco de Mayo evening. As we are standing there....I look over in the outside seating at Joes and who do I see but Dan, Jen's DH. Then I look to the right of them and there is that gorgeous auburn hair I'm so jealous of. Even though I looked completely like crap (just out of the shower from the gym-no makeup-mickey tshirt capris and flip flops), of course I run right over to say hi and give her a hug. We chatted for a few minutes and then parted ways. In my insanity over running into her, I completely forgot my manners and never introduced her to my friend. :guilty: The best moment came right after we walked out of earshot. My friend looked at me and said "did you just seriously hug her and at the same time say "it's nice to finally meet you" :rotfl:

as an aside, Jen is extremely tall...how tall ARE you Jen???

Well there you go, my 3 week mark updates!

Up next: Our first Garden Grocery order. If anyone has suggestions or tips, let me know

Your dream is hilarious! I was ROTFL while Lin asked what I was reading!

I take it your friend isn't on the DIS and just doesn't get our friendships!

Glad your injury was better! Atleast I didn't see any lingering side effects of it! You do like to injure yourself before leaving every time don't you!

Have a great trip!! :wizard:

Have a great trip!!!

Sorry I missed you.

Thinking of you.

I wonder how Ash is going to fare with her dinning choices this trip.

I hate that I missed your send off!!! But I hope you're having an amazing time, minus the rough travel day! Can't wait to hear all about it - and you know I'll be following along on FB! :goodvibes

Since you are on page 25 I figured I would come and back track! I think I left off on page 3 or so! LOL!

Oh my! Did they ban facebook too? I assume so! I enjoyed always seeing you throughout the day!

We actually made it home without the dreaded bug! But being sick the week you leave and on the drive down usually keeps me from getting sick while there! I am really starting to think mine is some strange allergy or something though. It just keeps coming back and kind of hanging and not getting better or worse.

LOL! Poor Randy probably thinks that I thought he was fastpass runner! A good job he did though! :cheer2:

Your dream is hilarious! I was ROTFL while Lin asked what I was reading!

I take it your friend isn't on the DIS and just doesn't get our friendships!

Glad your injury was better! Atleast I didn't see any lingering side effects of it! You do like to injure yourself before leaving every time don't you!

Thanks all!!!!! We are back!!! If you were following along on FB- you know we had some challenges this trip :headache: but we didn't let that ruin our good time. It was so wonderful to see all my friends. When my brain is functioning again...I will post the link to our TR. In the meantime, i started posting pics on FB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter