The Return.....Two Years Later...pre-trippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Marley

DIS Veteran
THE BACKGROUND

Two years ago we took our boys to DLP for thr first time.At the time I said it would be a one off trip, but it has given our boys so many great memories we decided to book again.
It was booked after our summer hols in August and I managed to keep it a secret until Christmas Day. Santa :santa: had made a treasure hunt around the house and garden.Each clue had two Disney characters as prizes culminating in a golden envelope with a card I had made telling the boys where they were going.
TBH I was more excited than they were :rolleyes1 I think they had just got so much it was all too much for them to take in.
Now they are more excited and counting down the days till we go.:woohoo:

THE PLANS

We fly late out of Belfast on Sunday evening, picked up by BS Transports.
We are staying 4 nights at The Cheyenne with half board plus vouchers.

Plan to eat ...Monday-The Steakhouse
Tuesday-The Beaver Creek Tavern
Wednesday- ?
Thursday - The Lucky Nugget....Lunch
We did have a plan to leave the park early on the Wednesday and head off into Paris to see The Eiffel Tower but with the Euro so poor at the minute we have decided to stay in the park and get more Disney time:cheer2:

THE WISH LIST

Me - TOT, Fantillusion,Meet Captain Jack Sparrow :love: ,and in the first 2 days catch all the Christmas action

DH Rodney - Happy just to go with the flow as long as he does not have to do The Teacups :sick:

DS McAuley 8 - Space Mountain-he was too small last time, TOT, RNRC his favourite and Crushes Coaster

DS Jacob 6 - to meet Stitch whilst wearing his Stitch outfit, To meet Sulley whilst wearing his Sulley outfit....J loves dressing up and BTM his favourite

So that is our plans hopefully we will have a good trip although I do worry that I have built up my expections so much that I will be dissappointed :sad1: as many on these boards have experienced recently.My two boys are more interested in the rides than meeting the characters so perhaps we will not have the pushing and shoving that others have experienced.Although once Jacob sees Stitch he may be the one pushing everyone to get at his hero :worship: :worship:

So hip hip hurray not long to go now :yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: and I hope I haven't bored you all too much

Sounds like you have a good trip planned. We had a similar experience on Christmas Day - the kids were told they were going to Disney and eldest DD woo hoo'd and then went back on her Nintendo and middle DD jumped up and down and then asked for CBeebies *sigh* I build my expectations up too high.

Sounds like a great plan you have Tracey.

I havent planned much for our trip execpt for the meals and that we see Fantillusion both days we are there.

I hope that you get to do all you want & that the crowds won't be there & that the weather will not be too cold for you! We are going the following weekend (to celebrate my birthday), but we haven't told the children yet - we're planning to tell them when we wake them at them at the crack of dawn to get to the airport (also flying from Belfast).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter