The Random Thread and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM SO EXCITED.
We're going to start decorating our house for Fall soon! (aka, this weekend) WHOOHOOO! I looove Fall, it's so beautiful outside (NOW WEATHER, TURN TO FALL WEATHER NOW! I HATE IT BEING 90 DEGREES!) and our house looks so pretttty :-)

I'm glad I finished my homework at school...
I've got to eat dinner soon,
Then go to my church (well, the Church's "school" building) and help my mom teach my brother's 6th grade Faith Formation class (she's the teacher, I'm the assistant),
I won't get home until around 8:00.. and I'll probably type more of my book and watch TV... and maybe come on the DIS

Hello all. The posting champion of the last random thread has arrived! :D

xD I'm so weird

Detention is dumb. The lady watching me just let me text the whole time xD

And it's from 2 to 4 hours.

How long is yours?

45 minutes for every 3 slips you get. You get a slip for not following dress code, being stupid to the teacher, swearing, and all that other good stuff xD

HAAAALP!

Ive been left in a random thread with two older men...

RAAAAAPE! RAAAAPE! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter