The Prize Hog Thread

Weird, I do see a small thin line of blue under her left football pic and that's all.

Weird, I do see a small thin line of blue under her left football pic and that's all.

Check the bottom of the screen, can you scroll to the right? Sometimes DIS formats posts wider than the others and you have to move over to read it all. The piggy is to the right of the offensive football pics, on the same line.

ps: tell Frank he can't win the piggy thread unless he has the stamina to stomp out Vick. Good luck!

Check the bottom of the screen, can you scroll to the right? Sometimes DIS formats posts wider than the others and you have to move over to read it all. The piggy is to the right of the offensive football pics, on the same line.

ps: tell Frank he can't win the piggy thread unless he has the stamina to stomp out Vick. Good luck!

Nope, still the thin blue line under the football pic, that is so weird, I'm gonna zap on the laptop and see if it's the same way on there.

I suggested that you should win Rob. Maybe Frank should win! ;)

Ami has to add a piggy to her siggy now. ;)
Congratulations Ami!

I hereby accept this vote of confidence from you, my peeps. It is time to pull us all up by our bootstraps, dust ourselves off, and turn this board we lovingly call Dis into the prosperous forum we all love!:cheer2:

Oh, my piggy has a tiara :goodvibes

Congrats on your win Ami !!
That is SOOOO COOOl !!!

I'll just take my Boss Hog and leave everyone alone.:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter