The Positively Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIS is sending you subliminal messages to light your computer on fire lol.

Yeah, I had some "friends" like that. I distanced myself from them after they started acting the way they did. I hate my town, I guess it's the boredom that this town creates that makes the kids act the way they do.

I'm trying to distant myself.
I did from a couple of them, but some others it's a little more hard.
Only 3/4 days left 'till the weekend, thank g0d...

I'm trying to distant myself.
I did from a couple of them, but some others it's a little more hard.
Only 3/4 days left 'till the weekend, thank g0d...

Only bad part about the weekend is if I go somewhere or something I usually end up seeing those people. Guess I just gotta work around it. Only like 30 or so more school days for me.

Only bad part about the weekend is if I go somewhere or something I usually end up seeing those people. Guess I just gotta work around it. Only like 30 or so more school days for me.

i'm staying in this weekend, except for a sleepover which i might not go be able to go to on friday and the mall for an hour on saturday to get extra credit for asl.
lucky for me i dont normally run into those people, other then at school but thats enough to ruin my day.

i have a month left, 23/24 something school days or something.

i'm staying in this weekend, except for a sleepover which i might not go be able to go to on friday and the mall for an hour on saturday to get extra credit for asl.
lucky for me i dont normally run into those people, other then at school but thats enough to ruin my day.

i have a month left, 23/24 something school days or something.

Same for me. Might go somewhere with a couple of my good friends and probably stay in on Sunday.

-headdesk-

the DIS is posting too fast for me.

everytime i refresh a new thread is bolded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom