The Plaza or Tonys?

I went to Tonys for the first time because my mom really wanted to, and we liked it. The food isn't that great but our server was wonderful, and it was a pleasant experience overall. Doesn't hurt to give it a try.

The Plaza is GREAT! There is a certain time over lunch that they only take walk ups... maybe 11-12? Or 12-1? I forget. We did that and waited only 15 minutes (in early May). It's a pretty place, service is great, the view is great, the food is great.

I'm told Tony's spaghetti is of the canned taste variety. Think spaghetti o's, but we've never been.

Last edited:
Tony's is lacking in the good food department. Plaza is wayyyyyy better by a lot.

We go to Tony's every trip on our last night, but I'm going to side with the (what seems like) majority. I've never been disappointed but Plaza and lately the quality at Tony's has been lacking.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest