The One you haven't done yet..

Boma dinner. I love Boma for breakfast and I want to go to Boma for dinner. I just can't work it into my schedule. I can't work Boma breakfast in for my upcoming trip either. Which makes me sad. I always do breakfast, at least, once. I keep saying "next trip" and it just isn't happening.

Boma dinner. I love Boma for breakfast and I want to go to Boma for dinner. I just can't work it into my schedule. I can't work Boma breakfast in for my upcoming trip either. Which makes me sad. I always do breakfast, at least, once. I keep saying "next trip" and it just isn't happening.
I think it would be well worth your trip to get there for dinner! We love it there - a must-do most trips.

For us, the one we have not yet done in all the years of dining at WDW is V&A. Someday we'll splurge and try that experience.

V&A. We had the chef's table booked and cancelled. Now I don't drink and it seems like without the wine it wouldn't be as much fun?!

V&A. Had 2 ADR lost to park close for the pandemic. Hoping to go in August for my 50th birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter