The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

anybody planning a WDW trip ???!!!

Hi Everyone!!!!
First Name:
Deva: even though it sounds like diva it's pronounced day-va!

Sex:
Female

Hair/Eye Color:
Light brown with blonde highlights/ hazel eyes

Body Type:
I'm really short, only 4' 7" and I have a few extra pounds.

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

Student starting Aug. 24th and hopefully an employee of Chuck E Cheese seeing as how I have a second interview next week!!!!

Do you have any kids:
no, but I want them!!!!

Do you have any pets:
not right now but i'm going to buy some fish tomorrow!

Favorite activities:
I love photography, shopping, traveling, of course anything and everything Disney!! I also like spending time on the internet, driving, going to the movies, concerts, eating out, anything really!

Favorite movie:
Hmm...right now probably Twilight, but my 2nd favorite would probably be sing-along songs disneyland fun.

Favorite color(s):
Pink, purple, blue

Favorite Disney character(s):
The princesses, especially ariel!

A little bit about yourself:
I'm a student at maplewoods college in KC. I just moved to MO from MI about a month ago. I live with my grandparents and am currently trying to get a job at Chuck E Cheese's so that I can move into an apartment. I have two younger brothers, Cade who's 12 and my step-brother Jayson who's 15. My parents are divorced, have been since I was 4. Both of my parents remarried, my step-dad travis is a landscaper, and my mom's a paralegal. My dad works at a sheet metal factory and his gf nicole is a physical therapist. I graduated from high school in June and got the highest community service award. I love kids, and I am studying to be a pediatric nurse.

A little bit about your ideal match:
You have to like me for me. I don't want someone who is dishonest and sneaky, I want someone who will come to me with anything. You have to like Disney, and kids. That's about it.

First Name: Cara

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Slim/Average

Ethnicity: European mix...I'm a lot of things (Italian, French, Spanish, but lived in the USA my whole life)

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Not at the moment but would like a dog eventually!

Favorite activities: Reading (favorite books are scifi), working out, skiing, planning Disney trips (!!), watching movies, occasionally playing video games (I usually don't have enough time to get really into a game for a while), shopping, and other stuff.

Favorite movie: Disney: Alice in Wonderland, Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp. Non-Disney: Vanilla Sky, The Jacket (with Adrien Brody, NOT The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan, people always think that's what I'm talking about when I say that lol) I also just say Inception and really liked that too! PS: I HATE chick flicks...you'll never have to watch one with me.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Sebastian from The Little Mermaid, Donald Duck, and of course Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I can be a little bit shy at first but am very nice, friendly, and really like learning things from other people. I'm really easygoing and it takes a lot to upset me. I don't like people who complain about their lives all the time, are lazy, impatient, rude, or poorly mannered. I really believe in treating everyone fairly and kindly, but also having a backbone! I'm not really into "partying" and usually would prefer a quiet night in or out with close friends. I rarely drink unless I'm in the mood or for a special occasion (but I don't care if others choose to drink) and am a non-smoker (the person that I'm with cannot be a smoker). I love trying new experiences, traveling, eating yummy food, and obviously going to Disney World. Also, I work full time and go to school full time. Also, I can't stay at home for an entire day without going crazy and like to be active.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone with good family values who treats others with respect. Someone hardworking, honest, kind, and sensitive. I value good conversation and while you don't have to be the most exciting person ever, I just want someone who I can talk with about anything; movies, books, Disney :-)goodvibes), etc. Looks aren't as important as someone who is active and in good health. PS you need to be at least mildly obsessed with Disney ;)

Well Monday is here... hopefully everybody had a wonderful Weekend....

So hows the WDW planning coming along ???? ;)

How was your Monday??!!

Mine was great!!!! I had a ton of errands to run! I went to bed bath and beyond and returned a broken keyboard and bought a laptop desk, back scratcher and a small notebook and then I ran to the library and picked up all of my disney holds!

I think we have lost our singles...:happytv:

I think we have lost our singles

Actually, you've gained one. I'm new here.

First Name: Tonya

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Black at the moment/Brown

Body Type: Fat chick

Ethnicity: Black

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Traveling, cooking, knitting, studying American history, watching hunting and fishing shows and football, reading, playing games on my iPod, blah, blah, blah

Favorite movie: Gosford Park

Favorite color(s): Brown

Favorite Disney character(s): Don't have a fave

A little bit about yourself: All signs point to me being a nerd. I'm fine with that. The rest of my "about yourself" probably reads like most everyone else's: nice, shy, friendly, etc. I'm all those things. I also like snow and Seventies soft rock. If you stopped reading just now, I understand.

A little bit about your ideal match: If you can wink:thumbsup2, then we just might be a match.

I'm still here. Got my WL ressie all set. Looking forward to the trip end of November.

I'm still here. Got my WL ressie all set. Looking forward to the trip end of November.

great!!! Was there last Nov. 13 and the weather was wonderful!:goodvibes anybody else going on November... any planned meet???

I'm still here too. Going in October and again in December.

Figured I might as well post since I seem to have rekindled my addiction to this site and all things Disney over the past couple weeks. (since I decided on making 2 trips next year)

Here goes nothing. :goodvibes

First Name: Daryl

Location: York, PA (about 30min north of Baltimore, 30min south of Harrisburg, PA)

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blonde / Blue

Body Type: Um.... Tall and skinny...ish.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: "Network Engineer". Reality? Kinda hard to Explain. Ask if you'd like an attempt. :)

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Not currently

Favorite activities: Reading DIS of course! Beyond that, Watching Movies, TV shows, Hanging out with friends...And planning/going to WDW!

Favorite movie: Depends upon my mood mostly. So many great movies out there in many different genres. A few examples might be Boondock Saints, PotC trilogy, Enchanted, Across the Universe, Classic Star Trek movies, Anything Pixar, Shrek, Monsters vs Aliens, etc etc etc

Favorite color(s): Um.... Yellow (was always a Pooh Fan)... Blue... and maybe black

Favorite Disney character(s): Tough call. Pooh since childhood. Figment cause he rocked (even have the old Journey Into Imagination "icon" as a tattoo). And various other classics due to numerous WDW memories.

A little bit about yourself: I've always sucked at this part. Let's see, I'm OLD school Disney in many ways. Grew up in Atlanta so my family had annual trips to WDW while growing up. (I knew my way around Kissemee and the parks better than some locals). I was involved in the old Rec.Arts.Disney usenet group pre-breakup, include a position as a RAD Host and the official FDC Heffalump and Woozle. :cool1: These days since I'm further up north, I can't get down to WDW as much as I'd like too, but I did make sure I bought some timeshare down there a couple years ago so now I have an excuse to go down regularly. Um.... Tall.... Big Kid... Fun sense of humor..... Beyond that, if you have any questions, ask away. I'm not shy (as you've probably noticed if you've seen me around the boards), and i'm always willing to meet new people, make new friends, answer any questions, and who knows, if something sparks, It sparks. "One little Spark...." :teeth:

A little bit about your ideal match: Pulse. Female. Won't kill me. :rotfl2: I suck at this part even more than the previous one. Beyond someone who can put up with me, I can't say there is anything particular I can point at saying I'm looking for. If you can put up with me, it's already a given you know how to have fun and be a kid. :woohoo: As I mentioned above, I'm always looking to make new friends, So feel free to drop me a line if you'd like. I don't bite...(without being asked)... so what's the worse that could happen?

Here goes nothing. :goodvibes

First Name: Daryl

:woohoo:

:welcome: hmmmm how far are you from Annapolis :rolleyes1 since you mentioned Baltimore!!!

According to Google Maps, about 1.5 hrs. Basically, Just follow 83 north of Baltimore and I'm just over the state line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter