*~The Official Off Topic Thread~*

Would DS3 get it? You bet! The kids were 3, 6 and 12 durring our first stay there and DSs 3 and 6 just loved it! The pool has zero entry and the slide is not as fast as the Poly slide. If you like slides, the Poly slide is amazing. But when you are 3-years-old, slower is often better.

If you have more questions, let me know!

The food selections in the evening were always fantastic! They have things from Boma's. Not you standard fare, but definately worth a try.

Lori

Here's a question for all you RPers going to Hershey Park ~
What's the cheapest ticket price you have found? I can get tickets through AAA for $29.50 adult/$20.50 child. Are there any better deals out there? Sorry I won't be there when you are all there, but save a little chocolate for me - I'll be there in Aug.

Pink Flamingo - A local grocery store chain called Giant sells tickets, but it looks like AAA is giving you the same deal. Here's Giant's prices:

Adults - $29.95
Children (3-8) - $20.95

Thanks Denise! We got ours from Giant last year, but I couldn't remember what the price was. Thanks for letting me know.

I guess I've been hiding under a rock because I don't remember ever seeing this thread before. :confused:

Anyhow, since you asked - I've been begging for a Disney trip this year and it just didn't look like it was going to happen. Long story short - DH told me on Thursday to go ahead and start booking things!!:tongue:

I got 4 rt tickets for $546.80! Guess I need to add a countdown time to my sig. now. :sunny:

Other than than it's been life as usual - cleaning, laundry, chasing after the children, chasing after the puppy, some graduations to attend, gardening and waiting for some nice 80 degree weather. We have a few nice days and then it rains or the temp. drops. I can't wait until it gets warm and stays warm:sunny:

:wave:

I can't wait for school to be over! :sunny: And for the sun to shine for more than a day of two. ::yes::

I like it when the kids are home and we can go to the free movies and the water park and the zoo and the aquarium. Fun, fun fun!

Lori

Ditto on the above 2 posts. My boys have their first swim meet tomorrow afternoon & the high temp here today was 68* - it has been very overcast & I haven't seen the sun all day:( . The pool is outdoors & it is NOT heated!!!

School ends on Friday here...was supposed to be Wednesday, but just found out they have to make up two snow days!:rolleyes: I thought *having* snow days meant you didn't have to make them up?? Anyway, after school ends on Friday, we leave Sunday for Florida, so I hope this week goes by fast!:p

Denise, how much are tickets if you buy them at the gate??

Denise, how much are tickets if you buy them at the gate??
OK - I'm not Denise, but I figured since I was reading the thread & had the info. I would respond -
Adult $37.95
Child $21.95

Thanks, PF!! I think we are just buying them when we get there, unless I can find that grocery store instead! LOL

Thanks!

Beanie - When we were there last summer we past several Giant Supermarkets on our way to Hershey Park. That's where we got our tickets. We just went straight over to customer service in the front of the store & they hooked us up.

Hope you have a blast! Lucky you - Hershey Park & WDW in the same year!!!

and I can hardly wait......
we have our year end camp for girl guides on 18-20 and then that's all over. And then school will be done and I will be sitting on our deck (which DH is putting a roof over as we face due west with the afternoon sun) with a margarita and a good book in my hand!!!
BTW it is supposed to be 90F with a humidex on Wed here!!! Summer is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Ok, the final countdown is here! Thursday is our last student day, but I have to go Friday for the in-service game. Saturday morning we leave for Delaware for our last AAU Basketball tournament, come home Sunday and go to a Pirate feast with friends and then leave Monday for five laid back days in the mountains! :bounce:

We might have a few dry days here toward the end of the week. Last year was what I would call Summer, but they tell me that it was very unusual. :(

It only has to hit about 70 here to feel great, but the sun has to be out and sometimes that can be a problem.

Going to the mountains sounds fun too!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter