The OFFICIAL ALL EGGS Thread. (Please see Post 118!)

I'm glad I got a cute one this time. I got a foot last month! :rotfl2:

I didn't care for the strange creature I got, so I "borrowed" a Killer Tomato
from someone else. :teeth:

I really love the Killer Tomato!
(Might start humming "Puberty Love" any minute now...)

I've put mine of my website. I love the idea of the killer tomato.

An Idea might be to get the codes and then wait until they hatch, then post the ones you like on your signiture.

Now I've checked this on my home pc I can see the little creature yey

I saw the hatched eggs yesterday, and I had a dragon and, but now it is back to the egg. Is it just my computer, or is anybody else having this problem????? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

i really need help getting a egg and i need to know how to make my letters glittery and i need to know how to adopt a pet!! plz help me someone!! :worship: i beg of you!!

i have tried that and it does take me to a websiteand i do all the copy and pasting things but it still does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

for this code to work in your signature you need to put at the beging and end
IMG in brackets like this:

then you will get the code

emdinio said:
i have tried that and it does take me to a websiteand i do all the copy and pasting things but it still does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
Click on the egg in my sig,AND THEN YOU COPY AND PASTE THE FORMS(BB CODE)CODE INTO YOUR SIG!!

OMG! :banana: the eggs are supposed to hatch tomorrow! :banana: I hope they are not as late as last month!!! I wonder what they will be???? :confused3
I am sooooooo exicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

I totally forgot the eggs, I hope mine isn't a mutant tomato, like last time.. or a foot for that matter. (Some flies are trying to get in on the foot, should I swat them?)

pokemon_master said:
I forgot, the eggs hatched already!! Who got a potato?

I got a potato..
First a foot, then a mutant tomato. Now I get a runaway potato!

Here are all the new eggs! Adopt One Today!

Please do remember that the Dis has signature guidelines to follow and you can fit three eggs maximum into you're signature (Three if you do not have any other images) Thank you for your cooperation. For more information about signature guidelines, click here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter