The New Misfit Island Resort, make your reservation today!

Howdy and ditto for having a good week for all.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Matt - In the end, did you decide on a spring break to DLR?

I'm really having doubts now. I'm thinking when the ski area close, I'm going to have my knee looked at. I hurt it late last summer, and think it will require sugery. I may do it during Spring Break because if it needs to be cut open, at least I won't have to drive for a week. Then hopefully I will be healed enough to get on a bike and then hike when it get warmer and drier.

:wave:

You're up late. Did you work today?

Worked all weekend, so I slept in today. :)

That's awesome. Was it big or small? Either way will look cool on your wall.

It's about 30x20 preframed too!

I'm really having doubts now. I'm thinking when the ski area close, I'm going to have my knee looked at. I hurt it late last summer, and think it will require sugery. I may do it during Spring Break because if it needs to be cut open, at least I won't have to drive for a week. Then hopefully I will be healed enough to get on a bike and then hike when it get warmer and drier.

That's a bummer man, take care of yourself. :goodvibes

Time to start hump day and get this week to the downhill side.

A blog is a blog. Isn't it meant to be a scattergun approach anyway? Otherwise, you'd be writing a book. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter