The "mmm...I REALLY got my CS $ worth" thread

Restaurant: Toy Story Pizza Planet
Park: MGM

The pizza meal deals are great! You get a tasty personal pan pizza, an awesome sald, a drink, and a micky rice krispie bar!

Just subscribing. We ate on the DP last August when it offered in the Free Dining Promotion. We are hooked! I agree that Earl of Sandwich is a great value and a great restaurant. It is a must every time we go now. I also found the Columbia Harbour House a very good value. We were able to get combo meals, 3 which fed 5 of us. They included a side (chile and clam chowder) and we ordered the fish and chips and chicken finger meals. Then there was dessert and drinks. We found that we were easily able to share meals so that we were able to use our CS for breakfast and lunch and there was plenty of food - even way too much!

Tegra89 said:
I'm on WW too! I have decided not to even count points while on vacation. I don't think I'll be able to count that high!!! :scared:

Just think of how much walking you will do! :wave: Last year we had the DDP and boy did we eat. I did end up losing 5 lbs because I walked SO much. So it evened out!!! :sunny:

Mermaid4me :cloud9:

POLY Apr 2006
CR 2005
ASMO 1999
Offsite 1986
CR 1979

Wolfgang Puck's Express Downtown Disney, our bill was over $70 for 4 people. It was amazing by the way. I had the 4 cheese pizza and a fruit cup (both huge). Prolley just as tastey as some sit down places! Pizza planet is also a good deal.

Just subscribing here... Wolfgang pucks sounds interesting for a CS meal....

Okay, I am writing a note to myself....DO NOT read this thread while on Weight Watchers!!!! AAAAACCCKKKKK, I am so hungry now!

Me too... I think I'll have to spend another 2 hours in the gym tonight, to loose all teh weight I gained by reading these threads! It's a vicious circle: I am on WW, so I am hungry (not really hungry, I just think about delicious food), so I come to reed the DIS-food-threads (and watch the pictures!) so I get hungry again, and when I can't control myself, I'll eat snacks and candy, and because of that I'll have to go on WW.

1 kg down, 19 more to go!

tinkerbell211 said:
This is a great thread! A special thanks to those of you who included prices (w/out the dining plan).
I remember a couple of years ago, we FEASTED at the PepperMill @ CS with our Quick and Casual Vouchers. Has anyone used the dining plan there?

You can still order the steak or fajita's or whatever you want. I did see a comment somewhere that said they limit your dessert choices, but even if you did just get a cookie for dessert the meal itself is still a great deal.

Question about SEasons or other food places where there are several stations to pick from--how does it get paid for? All parties bring their trays together to cashier? or there are separate cashiers at each station?

Crystal Palace :woohoo:!!! every time we eat there it's well worth it.

aviva5675 said:
Question about SEasons or other food places where there are several stations to pick from--how does it get paid for? All parties bring their trays together to cashier? or there are separate cashiers at each station?

The way they have Seasons set up now, you go around and get the food you want, sometimes needing to order from the stations, sometimes able to just pick up what you want, fill your drinks and then sort of funnel into the cash register area. The registers are between the counter service stations and the seats. This is a way better way to do this with the dining plan set up as they way the used to have it, you would have had a really limited selection of desserts and such to choose from.

Really looking forward to using the DP here when we go back.

4greatboys said:
You can still order the steak or fajita's or whatever you want. I did see a comment somewhere that said they limit your dessert choices, but even if you did just get a cookie for dessert the meal itself is still a great deal.

We stayed at CSR last August and ate at the Pepper Market quite often. We had breakfeast there, and we had the egg platters, the kids had the mickey waffles. Lunch/dinners we had the Prime Rib, Rib Steak, Fajitas, Quesidillas, pasta and pizza. It was an awesome restaurant, and a great deal for CS on the dining plan. And yes, we were told we could only get a cookie for dessert. They also had these hugh rice krispie treat blocks for the snack credits. Took home LOTS of these!!

tndisneyfan said:
NAME of RESTAURANT: Flame Tree BBQ
MEAL INCLUDED: 1/2 slab of BBQ ribs, baked beans, corn
FOR DESSERT I HAD: chocolate cake

To me the ribs were sit down restuarant quality and the portions were generous.

This is my pic too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter