The job hunt is really frustrating me right now.

Interview went pretty well, faster paced then I was used to so I didn't have time to elaborate on many things, but it hit all the important points, especially about having an open schedule ad Stocking experience, and it included a tour of the entire store, the work floor and their operations. I'm hoping that's a good sign that they're serious about hiring for the position.
Sounds promising, keep us updated.

This describes what was mentioned in a previous post. Remember, YOU are probably doing everything right. There's possibly just no jobs right now. :(

This describes what was mentioned in a previous post. Remember, YOU are probably doing everything right. There's possibly just no jobs right now. :(

I would never take the attitude that I'm doing everything right. There's always something I can improve upon or fine-tune in some way. I'm not trying to get it perfect, I'm just trying to get better at it to the point where eventually I find that long-awaited pearl in the clamshell.

--->
@Foxhound3857 - are you specifically looking for a warehouse job?

I would take one close to me, or even up to 25 miles away if it doesn't include ungodly amounts of overtime (I.E 6-day 10-12 hour shifts).

But ideally I'm looking for a retail job so I can begin to diversify my skillset. I want cashier experience specifically.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest