The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Thunderstorms are peaceful. Random opinion.

When they're not severe, yes they are

Not when you're camping with friends and there is a chain of them.

Nope, not peaceful then! Did that happen?!

It's going to reach 95 degrees today.... Excuse me while I go die.

lol Same weather here.

OMG! I guess that wouldn't be so peaceful.

I have nothing to do in the mornings.

Neither do I

When they're not severe, yes they are

Nope, not peaceful then! Did that happen?!

lol Same weather here.

Neither do I

Yeah, four years ago. There was a severe chain of like fourteen thunderstorms, and we were at girl scouts camporee. We were all in tents, and me and my four BFFLs and I were sharing a tent. It was overnight too. There was one hour that I fell asleep, which is when a lady asked if we wanted to go into the mess hall. Of corse, they said no. We were up almost all night. In the morning, we saw that one of the empty tents from another girl's troop had blown away, and crashed into a fence.

Yeah, four years ago. There was a severe chain of like fourteen thunderstorms, and we were at girl scouts camporee. We were all in tents, and me and my four BFFLs and I were sharing a tent. It was overnight too. There was one hour that I fell asleep, which is when a lady asked if we wanted to go into the mess hall. Of corse, they said no. We were up almost all night. In the morning, we saw that one of the empty tents from another girl's troop had blown away, and crashed into a fence.

Wow, that stinks! Okay, I've never been good at these: What's BFFL?

Okay, I am having mixed feelings on my location. The Helicarrier sorta exploded, so now there's the tricarrier, but the Helicarrier just sounds so cool...

What should be location be:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (current)

S.H.I.E.L.D. tricarrier

--or--

Fighting Doc Oc in the underwater lab

I don't know why but that last one just came to mind. all of them have to do with Marvel (more specifically Spider-Man) :laughing:

Okay, I am having mixed feelings on my location. The Helicarrier sorta exploded, so now there's the tricarrier, but the Helicarrier just sounds so cool...

What should be location be:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (current)

S.H.I.E.L.D. tricarrier

--or--

Fighting Doc Oc in the underwater lab

I don't know why but that last one just came to mind. all of them have to do with Marvel (more specifically Spider-Man) :laughing:

The Helicarrier's classic.

I miss posting on here. A lot.

Darn you band camp! Why must you make me not have a life?

Wait, being on here doesn't show I have a life either...

Darn it.

Carry on... .___.

I miss posting on here. A lot.

Darn you band camp! Why must you make me not have a life?

Wait, being on here doesn't show I have a life either...

Darn it.

Carry on... .___.

Wait, doesn't band camp technically mean you have a life?

I got my Disneyland trip packet in the mail yesterday... Excuse me while I vent my excitement....

KJFNSKN :banana: KJNFDSKJFNKJN :dance3: JKBFEWKJFBWEJK :cheer2: WEDHNDHIUFHKJ :yay: :yay: :yay: DKJBFHIUWEFHEWJNF :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: KJFNWJNFKSEJEFNESKJFN :woohoo: :woohoo:

....But you know.. I'm cool about it... Coooool...

I got my Disneyland trip packet in the mail yesterday... Excuse me while I vent my excitement....

KJFNSKN :banana: KJNFDSKJFNKJN :dance3: JKBFEWKJFBWEJK :cheer2: WEDHNDHIUFHKJ :yay: :yay: :yay: DKJBFHIUWEFHEWJNF :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: KJFNWJNFKSEJEFNESKJFN :woohoo: :woohoo:

....But you know.. I'm cool about it... Coooool...

lol That's me when we get our packet. You should have seen me when we got our first cruise packet... :cloud9: :laughing:

XD Yeah, I always read it even though it usually says about the same thing :rotfl:

Same. :goodvibes
But I hate when Disney Parks commercials come on... You're so depressed because you're not there... But you're happy because you know you're going back... eventually. It's a confusing feeling..

Same. :goodvibes
But I hate when Disney Parks commercials come on... You're so depressed because you're not there... But you're happy because you know you're going back... eventually. It's a confusing feeling..

*sigh* Me too. I like watching the New Fantasyland commercials the best, because I LOVE that part of the park. On our last trip, Nov. 2-15 last year, we got to go in because of a DVC thingermabob, and I LOVED it. The Ariel ride was only okay, but I liked the Belle ::yes:::thumbsup2

*sigh* Me too. I like watching the New Fantasyland commercials the best, because I LOVE that part of the park. On our last trip, Nov. 2-15 last year, we got to go in because of a DVC thingermabob, and I LOVED it. The Ariel ride was only okay, but I liked the Belle ::yes:::thumbsup2

We got to do a soft opening last year since we had friend's doing the DCP. We just got to look inside Be Our Guest. I would've loved to see the Story Time with Belle or whatever it is. I agree with Ariel. It's almost.. too short; they skipped a lot of the story. I know they couldn't do everything, but.. still. :confused3

We got to do a soft opening last year since we had friend's doing the DCP. We just got to look inside Be Our Guest. I would've loved to see the Story Time with Belle or whatever it is. I agree with Ariel. It's almost.. too short; they skipped a lot of the story. I know they couldn't do everything, but.. still. :confused3

I think it just doesn't have.... I can't really explain... I thought it just didn't look like they put a lot of effort into it, I think the waiting line was better than the actual ride. Story Time with Belle was fun, except they made all the kids participate, so my social-anxious self had to play Chip :rotfl:

Okay, don't explode or anything, but what exactly is Kingdom Hearts?

;_;

Dude, it's a Disney game. Lol.

KH113.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest