The GH Official Thread Part 3

I wonder if they will somehow switch it to be Kristina killing Cates?

It’s a shame because the writers did a crappy job of Cates character.
Yeah, I was hoping that at some point Cates would have some type of mental breakdown/breakthrough and realize how out of control he is being and would come to see the light and be a normal person again.

I read something somewhere that said Kristina is actually going to try to commit suicide and someone stops her (I've seen that it's Ava, but I'm not sure how she would get back to Port Charles in time.) Not sure how accurate that is because I think it came up on a not-so-reliable site.

Still wondering who Jason says "Put the gun down" to (from the previews). I'm pretty sure it was dark and raining in that clip. Hopefully we'll find out sometime this week....

Good job Michael

can't recall what it was a few years ago that had you in a never going to forgive Sonny mood, but I know it wasn't murder. But you go ahead and help him cover it up

Last edited:
I still don't know how they are going to let Sonny get away with this, unless it turns out someone else fired the shot that actually killed him.

I still don't know how they are going to let Sonny get away with this, unless it turns out someone else fired the shot that actually killed him.

They won't have any witnesses to the actual shooting (Michael came along after the shooting) and no one in the area even heard the gun shots. Based on the closing scene from yesterday's show, they won't find a weapon since Jason was taking care of that. And they'll find that gun that Alexis dropped into the river and run ballistic tests on it and find out it was not used. No (soap opera) jury would convict him without a witness and a weapon. I think that until Maurice Bernard decides he wants to leave the show (temporarily or permanently), Sonny will always be a free man (other than those random overnight jail stays while he waits for Diane to get him out).

Does anyone else find themselves conflicted over the Molly/Kristina situation?

I agree that its devastating for Molly/TJ but Kristina did carry the baby and has all those postpartum hormones so to me she is probably more emotional and heartbroken.
Molly/TJ were too hard on her in the beginning and then never got close to her to really feel a connection.

I think it would have been wrong for her to try to keep the baby so this probably was the best outcome unfortunately.

I'm thinking maybe Molly will get a Christmas miracle and either find out she is pregnant because its not absolutely impossible or she will meet a young woman that wants to abort or give her baby up for adoption and Molly convinces her to carry the baby and let her adopt it.

IDK he does seem to get away with a lot of murders lol.

My other thought is perhaps he's not actually dead and that was staged.

I think he's actually dead since the actor has confirmed he's no longer on the show....but it is a soap opera.... But it wouldn't be out of the question for him to not really be dead and this was just another step in his plan to frame Sonny, but since the actor is no longer filming the show, it would be months or years until that part of the storyline comes to the screen.

I still don't understand why Cates showed up in a remote area of an estate to arrest an enemy that he knows is out to get him but doesn't bring additional security and doesn't wear a bulletproof vest. I thought that when they called the FBI to let them know he had been killed, we were going to find out that he wasn't really an FBI agent or had been fired by the FBI and was just doing all of this on his own.

I agree that its devastating for Molly/TJ but Kristina did carry the baby and has all those postpartum hormones so to me she is probably more emotional and heartbroken.

I think it would have been wrong for her to try to keep the baby so this probably was the best outcome unfortunately.

I'm thinking maybe Molly will get a Christmas miracle and either find out she is pregnant because its not absolutely impossible or she will meet a young woman that wants to abort or give her baby up for adoption and Molly convinces her to carry the baby and let her adopt it.

I think the Molly/Kristina situation is way out of control. I agree that the situation was/is awful for all of them, but Kristina is the one who was physically carrying the baby all these months and would have a closer connection to her. And those post-partum hormones can be miserable.

I was hoping that once the baby had been born, that she would see the joy and happiness on Molly & TJs faces and would tearfully realize it really always was *their* baby. I understood why she had those custody papers drawn up (so that if TJ & Molly separated, she could still make sure that Molly would still have the ability to see the baby since Kristina would have partial custody. Molly had no legal rights to the baby at the time. This storyline had disaster written all over it from the minute it started (no counseling for the surrogate or Molly & TJ, immediate IVF/IUI success, etc.) and I knew the ending wouldn't be a happy joyous occasion, but I didn't foresee this happening.

I think the first surrogate lied about miscarrying and in the next few weeks, that baby will end up in the ER at GH and TJ will figure things out.

For some reason, I don't think Sonny did it. I can't see Michael or Carly covering for him and Jason. It felt weird when it happened, like a story people agreed on or a dream. It's very off to me, but the writers have been horrible.

For some reason, I don't think Sonny did it. I can't see Michael or Carly covering for him and Jason. It felt weird when it happened, like a story people agreed on or a dream. It's very off to me, but the writers have been horrible.

The Ava thing was weird too.
I don't think its a dream sequence but the whole John Cates going nutty to the point of wanting Ava dead, hauling Kristina in, and being so bold about his hatred towards Sonny makes me feel like something is "off" like he is a puppet of someone else.

Molly/TJ were too hard on her in the beginning and then never got close to her to really feel a connection.

I think the issue is Molly finding the papers that Kristina and in Mollys mind with the help of her mom were secretly getting ready to take the baby. I think prior to that Molly (not tj hes always been odd about it) was pretty empathizing with Kristina. I will say Kristina was definitely over dramatic and very self-absorbed though with the situation. She's a bit looney as it is so I guess it's not too far fetched but definitely aggravating and a bit offensive for Molly/TJ.

I still don't understand why Kristina felt like she had to have a gun with her, and why she took one from Sonny (OK, that I can see-her father/the one place she knew had a gun). And when Alexis asked her why, she said "Justice" (at least that's what it sounded like to me). So obviously Alexis is suspicious (or at least was 3 days ago, that's how far behind I am). I wonder if Maurice Bernard really wants to retire, and this is his big final "Hurrah". Kristina will be arrested for the murder, and at the last minute Sonny will confess and go off to prison as Maurice goes off to retire. Does it seem possible to anyone?

I still don't understand why Kristina felt like she had to have a gun with her, and why she took one from Sonny (OK, that I can see-her father/the one place she knew had a gun). And when Alexis asked her why, she said "Justice" (at least that's what it sounded like to me). So obviously Alexis is suspicious (or at least was 3 days ago, that's how far behind I am). I wonder if Maurice Bernard really wants to retire, and this is his big final "Hurrah". Kristina will be arrested for the murder, and at the last minute Sonny will confess and go off to prison as Maurice goes off to retire. Does it seem possible to anyone?

I'm pretty sure Kristina said she took it because she had considered confronting Cates because she overheard him say he was going to the Q's to make an arrest.

What in the world is Willow thinking telling LuLu about her feelings for Drew? There have been many stories of where a comatose patient heard people and could retell what they heard once they "woke up". I think half of Port Charles will know about Willow's feelings for Drew before Michael finds out lol.

Is it me or is it looking like they may be looking to make Anna and Jason a couple? The other day when he kept wanting to talk to her and said how he liked working with her, it just seemed weird to me and now here they are, both headed to do the same dangerous mission.

Is it me or is it looking like they may be looking to make Anna and Jason a couple? The other day when he kept wanting to talk to her and said how he liked working with her, it just seemed weird to me and now here they are, both headed to do the same dangerous mission.
That's exactly what it's looking like to me. 🤮

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest