The GH Official Thread Part 3

Wow, didn't take Kristina long did it? Even if TJ and Molly did break up, they still want the baby and would share custody I assume.
We all knew this was coming, but didn't Kristina become a surrogate for the love of her sister? She doesn't even mention Molly in her scenario!

Kristina has always been 0-60 in trying to think ahead in a bad way lol.

Wonder how this will play out? Molly and TJ separate but something happen to either Molly or Kristina or baby in utero and they come to their senses?

What is it with the women on this show being pushovers. Between Laura trying to help Heather and Anna convincing herself Valentin loves her and is only framing her so much, but not enough to be convicted. WTH!!!
I agree. Anna is the police commissioner, has been a WSB agent etc etc and they have her being a lovesick puppy/shell of the strong woman she was.

And can we also address the hypocrisy that in the same exact episode where we have Alexis lecturing Finn on how an addict cannot drink we also have Sasha the addict once again having wine. Good job writers!

Let’s not forget about Sam.
She came to PC in the more criminal side, fell in love with mob boss Sonny , had a baby that died by him. So she wasn’t oblivious to the dangers of that lifestyle.
Then gets with Jason who worked for Sonny so still about that life and had Danny. Carly actually said to her what we were all thinking about if she was so worried why has a kid with him.

And Laura “oh I don’t want for Heather to get out , but I want to help Heather” . Heather was bad before her “accident “ .

I also wanted to add that they are finally dressing Maxie better. There was a point they had her in such frumpy outfits.
Yes-and I think she looks happier, lighter, and brighter overall. Spinelli has a good affect on her!
I read somewhere that Michael Easton (Finn) is leaving, and I heard that Rebecca Buddig (Hayden) is coming back. Anyone else heard that, or am I getting wrong info?

silly question, but why does an alcoholic, who until very recently lived alone with his minor child, have a full bar set up in their home? That cabinet did not suddenly appear in his home after Gregory died. He didn't call the furniture store after Gregory's body was carted away and order up a bar that matched his decor.

IMO, it's not very enjoyable right now. Summer used to be romance and adventure including the teens/young adults. Finn's story is plain depressing, so is Sonny's tbh (not to mention Chase/Brooklyn). Anna/Valentin/Carly/Jason/ etc is just ok. Josslyn/Trina/Dex/Gio hasn't really gotten going yet.
I just feel sorry for Molly & TJ because of course Kristina is getting ready to keep the baby. It only took 1 fight between Molly & TJ for she and Blaze to start planning. Anyway, hope it gets better soon! I love some good writing and this ain't it!

Gotta catch up on my Lucky facts. Did he leave any children behind? I'm thinking that he had one with Elizabeth. And who else in Port Charles was he involved with? Wasn't Maxie one?

Gotta catch up on my Lucky facts. Did he leave any children behind? I'm thinking that he had one with Elizabeth. And who else in Port Charles was he involved with? Wasn't Maxie one?
Elizabeth’s son, Aiden, is Lucky’s. I don’t remember who else he has relationships with, but I think Maxie and maybe Sam?

I will say that today’s episode with Finn was hard to watch.

I remember when he e was messing with Maxie. I remember some girl who got killed , but not the name.
And tomorrow's will be even harder to watch. Both Violet and Finn will probably break my heart - they portray a parent/child bond so well in my opinion. Michael Easton's tears, especially the ones that just well up in his eyes without spilling out, get me every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter