The GH Official Thread Part 3

ooh!! good thinking!! after all, there has to be SOME erason the writers would have to use carly's DNA.

My DVR didn't pick up GH today either. At least I'm able to watch it On Demand.

I kind of hope the baby really is Sonny's. Morgan is too young of a character to be saddled with a baby at this point. Being Sonny and Carly's son, there are tons of stories they can write for him in the future. If he has a baby, it adds an extra layer that will have to be explained. He won't be free to do the things a younger character should be free to do. Besides, the whole thing between Morgan and Ava was just gross! It would be better to let Morgan move on without being reminded of that disgusting little affair!

My DVR didn't pick up GH today either. At least I'm able to watch it On Demand.

I kind of hope the baby really is Sonny's. Morgan is too young of a character to be saddled with a baby at this point. Being Sonny and Carly's son, there are tons of stories they can write for him in the future. If he has a baby, it adds an extra layer that will have to be explained. He won't be free to do the things a younger character should be free to do. Besides, the whole thing between Morgan and Ava was just gross! It would be better to let Morgan move on without being reminded of that disgusting little affair!

Not to mention how gross it'd be when Morgan & Kiki get it on- he'd be sleeping with his daughter's sister. No. Just no.

ETA: Although, now that I think about it, sleeping with his sister's sister is not much better!

Not to mention how gross it'd be when Morgan & Kiki get it on- he'd be sleeping with his daughter's sister. No. Just no.

ETA: Although, now that I think about it, sleeping with his sister's sister is not much better!

He has slept with some combination of his wife's mother, his sister's sister, his daughter's sister, his sister's mother...no matter who the baby belongs to Morgan needs to get out of that gene pool and find a new young woman. :eek:

Maria :upsidedow

thought my DVR was the only one...... noticed at 2:25 that it wasn't recording so I quickly hit record, got the last 35 minutes. Morgan and Kiki....... hmmmmmmm. So, Carlos vs Jordan and Sean.......I rally want him to throw in with the good guys, not that Sean is essentially a good guy ;) And anyone else find it a little weird that we still haven' SEEN Ric?

thought my DVR was the only one...... noticed at 2:25 that it wasn't recording so I quickly hit record, got the last 35 minutes. Morgan and Kiki....... hmmmmmmm. So, Carlos vs Jordan and Sean.......I rally want him to throw in with the good guys, not that Sean is essentially a good guy ;) And anyone else find it a little weird that we still haven' SEEN Ric?

Mine didn't work either...and I didn't bother to try to find it. What does that tell you? I agree, the lack of Ric sighting makes one wonder...

Mine didn't work either...and I didn't bother to try to find it. What does that tell you? I agree, the lack of Ric sighting makes one wonder...

On Friday I'd say at least 45 minutes was pre tempted by the President, I'd almost say that the re ran theFriday episode except I did see the last few minutes Friday and this was not that episode......

I think I figured out why so many of our DVRs didn't record Monday's episode. If you're like me, you probably have your DVR set to only record new episodes. When they show a repeat, it doesn't record. Yesterday's episode was supposed to be shown on Friday but was rescheduled. When the TV listings were revised, it might have been labeled as a rerun, hence our DVRs didn't recognize it as a new episode. I guess the lesson here is that if an episode is rescheduled, we need to check our DVRs and set up a manual recording for that day, if necessary.

So it's crossed my mind, only since we haven't seen Rick, is HE Fluke #2?

I have no clue but they need to wrap up Fluke and soon!

Agreed!! So tired of all this mess......and I totally missed Rosalee's PC Connection, can someone fill me in? (Not that I really care....) Still trying to decide how I'd feel about Kiki/Morgan redux, and maybe Ric's return can make bratty Mollie straighten up

I still miss the reading of the birth of Christ that Dr. Hardy , and then the Quartermaines read it. Is this more political correctness?

I still miss the reading of the birth of Christ that Dr. Hardy , and then the Quartermaines read it. Is this more political correctness?
I miss it too. At least they had Santa show up after that Krampas (?) disaster. They should fire all the writers and start over. I think my 6 year old niece can come up with much better stories :rolleyes2

I miss it too. At least they had Santa show up after that Krampas (?) disaster. They should fire all the writers and start over. I think my 6 year old niece can come up with much better stories :rolleyes2

I agree!! And Maxie has not seen her daughter for over a year and she can not wait to leave her to see her boyfriend? :confused3

Oh yes, it was totally believable that Maxie would want to leave the daughter she's been in court fighting to see, one day after getting there just to spend an "anniversary" with Nathan.

Ridiculous.

Okay, feeling a little better, they've fast forwarded to New Years Eve, giving Maxie an entire week with Georgie....

I so get that I have to suspend my disbelief, however, no flights and Nathan makes it before midnight and Maxie the same trip. I'm sorry, I like their story line but holy cow my disbelief just goes so far. Also, Maxie hasn't seen her baby in a year but what the hay, I miss Nathan. Most Mommies will say baby trumps boyfriend every time and those that don't need to find another profession. Baby trumps everything.

I so get that I have to suspend my disbelief, however, no flights and Nathan makes it before midnight and Maxie the same trip. I'm sorry, I like their story line but holy cow my disbelief just goes so far. Also, Maxie hasn't seen her baby in a year but what the hay, I miss Nathan. Most Mommies will say baby trumps boyfriend every time and those that don't need to find another profession. Baby trumps everything.

yep, it was extremely ludicrous that she was stranded, they went to commercial and then, voila, she's in Port Charles and Nathan has packed, got a last minute flight into a fogged in airport, found a cab and Spinelli's apartment all within 4 minutes tops.... :lmao::lmao:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I like Patrick with Sam and Liz with Jake. Ric should get back together with Alexis.

That's all ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter