The earlies pre trip report ever! I SO need it, though!

The Thursday of our trip we went to DHS. We really wanted to get a Fantasmic package ADR but I tried for 2 months from the time we could make our ADR's and they were all booked up because of free Disney dining plan. :confused3 I was fine with it because Noel gets scared of fireworks and some stuff but that is one of Kirk's absolutely favorite things at WDW. I am not willing to stand in line for an hour to see it, though. Otherwise it was a good day.

Here are some character shots. I think DHS is a great park for characters.

Disneyworld207.jpg

Disneyworld228.jpg

Disneyworld238.jpg

We had lunch at the ABC Commissionary (just okay but it was air conditioned) and Kirk found a display with LOST stuff in it. He :love: LOST. He thinks (along with a lot of other LOST fans) that the Tom Sawyer island should be made into a LOST attraction. I think that would be awesome because the Tom Sawyer attraction IMO isn't much.
Here's a picture of Kirk and Noel by the display.

Disneyworld209.jpg

Noel got some very cute face painting by the Muppets 3D movie.

Disneyworld230.jpg

Disneyworld231.jpg

We watched the Pixar Block Party Bash parade and it was fun.

Disneyworld213.jpg

Disneyworld224.jpg

We got to ride TSM which was FANTASTIC! :yay::banana::cool1: I wish I was riding it right now! The wait time for the regular line was crazy all day. Thank goodness we got FP's! It is SOO fun! DHS is probably our least favorite park and TSM makes it SO much better. Don't go to DHS without riding it! :)

Disneyworld249.jpg

Disneyworld250.jpg

We saw Beauty and the Beast and wasted our time with Chronicles of Narnia. They really need to replace that. :rolleyes1 Playhouse Disney was fun with the new additions of Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I can't remember what else we did :) but it was a good day.

On the Friday of our trip, we went to Whispering Canyons at the Wilderness Lodge for breakfast. Kirk, the kids, Kirk's sister and I went to Universal's Islands of Adventure for the day while Kirk's dad and aunt went to Kennedy Space Center. We wanted to have a breakfast together first so we had an ADR for around 10. I have to say we were very disappointed in this restaurant. The breakfast was okay, probably good but the service was very bad and the only a little fun thing that happened was a "parade" of some kids with horse sticks. Noel followed them around but no one offered her a horse stick. Here are some pics.

Noel LOVED :lovestruc the Lincoln Logs in the waiting area.

Disneyworld256.jpg

Coloring is always good.

Disneyworld257.jpg

Disneyworld258.jpg

Here's a nice pic of all of us except Kirk.

Disneyworld259.jpg

So here he is. :)

Disneyworld260.jpg

We had a great day at Universal Islands of Adventure and the others had a great day at Kennedy Space Center. We did some more night swimming when we got back to All Star Movies. We were sad tomorrow was the last day.

Disneyworld364.jpg

Disneyworld375.jpg

Next-- miniature golfing and Downtown Disney.

I'm so glad you decided to stick with your PTR! I'm definitely in and can't wait to read more about your last trip! I'm always planning a trip in my head, even if we don't have a date yet. :rotfl:

LOVE all your pictures. You have a beautiful family. We love the Rainforest Cafe, too, and have gone the past two trips. :cool1:

I'm so glad you decided to stick with your PTR! I'm definitely in and can't wait to read more about your last trip! I'm always planning a trip in my head, even if we don't have a date yet. :rotfl:

LOVE all your pictures. You have a beautiful family. We love the Rainforest Cafe, too, and have gone the past two trips. :cool1:

Oh my goodness, I'm just so glad someone's reading! :wave2: It makes me feel like I didn't only do it for myself. j/k :lmao: I am always planning a trip, too. I'm trying to hold out until November of this year to make final decisions about the resort and the dates.

I :love::lovestruc the Rainforest Cafe SOO much but I guess you read that. :)

I'm excited to continue reading your trip report! popcorn::

So I'm finally on the last day of the trip. We had a late morning ADR at Ohana for the Lilo and Stitch breakfast. It was fabulous! We loved:lovestruc:love: everything! The food, the service, the characters, the restaurant, the resort, everything!!! Here are some pics.

Disneyworld385.jpg

Disneyworld389.jpg

Disneyworld395.jpg

Disneyworld396.jpg

The Polynesian is an amazingly beautiful resort. I would like to return here when the kids are older.

Disneyworld401.jpg

After breakfast, we went to Fantasia Gardens miniature golf course. It was really hot but pretty fun. I think we were trying to just relax and suck up the vacation vibe. :goodvibes We were all pretty sad it was the last day. Here are some pics of the mini golf. Oh and Kirk's dad, sister, and aunt opted out of golfing.

Disneyworld406.jpg

Disneyworld414.jpg

We then went to DTD. We parked in a parking lot that we didn't realize was so far away from the Marketplace and Captain Jack's where we had an ADR for dinner. Cool thing was though that made it so we could ride a boat! :)

Disneyworld418.jpg

We went to the everything $10 and under store, World of Disney, Once Upon a Toy, and took a lot of photos of course. Then we went to Captain Jack's where I have to say wasn't anything that great. The view out the windows were nice but that's really the only good thing. The menu has barely any selection and what they had was just okay. The service was okay. Here are some pics.

Disneyworld419.jpg

Disneyworld421.jpg

Disneyworld422.jpg

Disneyworld430.jpg

Disneyworld426.jpg

Disneyworld426.jpg

Disneyworld439.jpg

Noel and Daddy made a lightsaber at Once Upon a Toy. :)

Disneyworld445.jpg

So that's it. We got in the car and started our 17 hour ride back home. :sad2: It was a wonderful, fantastic, great trip! :wizard: :lovestruc :banana: The free dining was great and the weather was hot but bearable. Jackson did so great even though he was a 1 year old just learning to walk. It was amazing. I can't believe I have to wait around 1 year and 8 months to go again. *sigh* Oh well. Hoping this PTR will help me get through.

Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Thank you and thank you SO much for reading! :flower3: It is nice to have someone along. :) Now I have to figure out what to do until I can really start to plan which isn't for maybe around 6 months. :scared1: :)

Thank you and thank you SO much for reading! :flower3: It is nice to have someone along. :) Now I have to figure out what to do until I can really start to plan which isn't for maybe around 6 months. :scared1: :)

There are always Disney movie theme nights! We just had our third one on Saturday night. We watched Up. I'm going to post about it hopefully tonight. Other than that when I'm missing Disney or am waiting to plan our next trip, I'll break out my Mickey cookie cutters or my new Mickey pancake molds and make everyone a special treat.

There are always Disney movie theme nights! We just had our third one on Saturday night. We watched Up. I'm going to post about it hopefully tonight. Other than that when I'm missing Disney or am waiting to plan our next trip, I'll break out my Mickey cookie cutters or my new Mickey pancake molds and make everyone a special treat.

Those are great ideas. :) Thanks. I do have a Mickey Mouse head waffle maker. I was thinking about doing a Disney movie night which are so popular here on the disboards. My DD would :lovestruc that! She will be getting a few dvd's in her Easter basket so maybe I will use a new one. Princess and the Frog could be fun!

Those are great ideas. :) Thanks. I do have a Mickey Mouse head waffle maker. I was thinking about doing a Disney movie night which are so popular here on the disboards. My DD would :lovestruc that! She will be getting a few dvd's in her Easter basket so maybe I will use a new one. Princess and the Frog could be fun!

I'm waiting for a few things to come in the mail before I do Princess and the Frog. I have a few ideas for that so I can't wait!!! :goodvibes If you decide to do a movie night, please share pics!!

I am going this December and have been planning the trip for a while. I always have a trip to Disney in the works even if it is a while away. When December rolls around it will have been 18 months for us since we were there last, although my DH and oldest DS will not be joining us next time.

I can't wait to hear about your plans and if you get bored, check out my PTR.

Trish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter