The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Here now. No sight of the 50th dress (and I’ve been here since 28th), but found an Oogie Boogie dress at MK yesterday. Hard to see anything from pics, but the skirt has an overlay of bats. There’s an Oogie Boogie purple screen print on front corner. So just for sake of taking pics, I put on a belt, but will get a purple one and a cardigan before wearing it out.
Also got the skirt from France pavilion I’ve been eyeing for a couple of years. Wearing it todayD420C5D2-4EC4-4D31-8306-0F2CBF435DB4.jpegD9BBB00A-1A6F-4C0D-992E-0EB07987AB7B.jpeg

ShopDisney now has the 50th anniversary dress. Today is my travel day back home so never actually saw it in person, but did order it this morning

ShopDisney now has the 50th anniversary dress. Today is my travel day back home so never actually saw it in person, but did order it this morning

Were you able to apply any discounts?
Disney Visa - 20% off code DVCCBOO did not work for me. :confused:

Shopdisney - Most sizes already sold out!
Quantity: This item is limited to 10 per Guest. Why 10?

If you want the LEGO Mini Disney Castle 40478 – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary $39.99, it has a limit of 2 - TWO, only 2!
And here's a real kicker, you can buy this at the Lego Store for $34.99, it's currently Temporarily out of stock online but it will be restocked, even at Lego stores.

Last edited:
Keep trying online everyone!! When I first signed on they (meaning the 50th dress) were sold out but just now I was able to get my order to go through. Still haven’t seen the dress in person - was at MK yesterday and no sign of it there. Was able to apply Shipping discount (got overexcited and typed the wrong discount - my apologies everyone!! That’s not embarrassing or anything 😳). Fingers crossed that it actually shows up 😊

Last edited:

View attachment 611194

If you want the LEGO Mini Disney Castle 40478 – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary $39.99, it has a limit of 2 - TWO, only 2!
And here's a real kicker, you can buy this at the Lego Store for $34.99, it's currently Temporarily out of stock online but it will be restocked, even at Lego stores.

View attachment 611197
No discount, but could’ve used my AP discount if I found in store.

Keep trying online everyone!! When I first signed on they (meaning the 50th dress) were sold out but just now I was able to get my order to go through. Still haven’t seen the dress in person - was at MK yesterday and no sign of it there. Was able to apply AP discount. Fingers crossed that it actually shows up 😊
You can use AP discount online???? Poop!!!!

I'm looking for anyone who used their Disney Visa credit card and was able to apply 20% off code DVCCBOO. I need confirmation that it worked on the 50th dress. Anyone?

Thank you :grouphug:

Last edited:
Yes. I’m terribly sorry and embarrassed - can I blame overexcitement and lack of coffee? 😳.

Hahaha! I needed that :worship: you oh mighty caffeine less overly excited goddess!

I was trying to figure out why the coupon code didn't work for me. There is an exclusion list, limited release. Makes me think that's why it didn't work. Idk, I've always received a discount on these dresses. Well, there is one dress I paid full price a while back but otherwise, I never have until today. :rolleyes:

View attachment 611194

View attachment 611197
Just a note about the purchase limits on property…particularly World of Disney at Disney Springs for limited release items…they weren’t enforced by some of the cashiers. There are plenty of signs up everywhere, though. There were single buyers trying to buy up some of the lunchbox Loungefly at the Co-op the day they dropped, but not sure how successful they were.

Just a note about the purchase limits on property…particularly World of Disney at Disney Springs for limited release items…they weren’t enforced by some of the cashiers. There are plenty of signs up everywhere, though. There were single buyers trying to buy up some of the lunchbox Loungefly at the Co-op the day they dropped, but not sure how successful they were.

I'm sure they were very successful, have you seen all the 3rd party listings lately? :sad2:

I'm sure they were very successful, have you seen all the 3rd party listings lately? :sad2:
Yup. It’s sad. I looked high and low my entire trip for one of the 50th anniversary Loungefly backpacks, but nothing. I refuse to pay $$$ online for it though. People are even buying up all the reusable bags for resell. DS was entirely out of the large ones most of our stay.

I did see a gentleman with a stack of 6 lunchbox Loungeflys at MK but I didn’t get a chance to see if he was able to purchase them all. I can’t imagine buying that many of anything. I still can’t believe these people that are selling the free poster online. Yeesh!

I was told by ShopDisney Guest Services that no discounts can be applied to 50th Anniversary collections and there are several collections too.
No AP discounts allowed and no Disney Visa promo codes will work online.

I didn't ask about inside the parks or Disney Springs. So now we know. :hippie:

Last edited:
I was told by ShopDisney Guest Services that no discounts can be applied to 50th Anniversary collections and there are several collections too.

Visa 10% code worked on the lego set fwiw

In the parks and DS we were able to use AP discount on everything we bought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter