GeologyGirl
BaseballStarz

All of these are my friends :D

i have a few:

ACECpt.RICH
GeologyGirl
BaseballStarz

All of these are my friends :D

Since your post did not follow the game rules, I am skipping yours and doing the one above you since you didn't do it.

nope?

Do you know?

SuperPrinceEffect

I dont know him personally, but I think I bumped into him last week

Do you know toutstort?

Since your post did not follow the game rules, I am skipping yours and doing the one above you since you didn't do it.

Ehem? How did that not follow the rules? You are one of the rudest people i have ever met, and if this is how you act, you should not be a Community Leader.

Ehem? How did that not follow the rules? You are one of the rudest people i have ever met, and if this is how you act, you should not be a Community Leader.

OK listen bub, You did not obviously read the rules correctly. Because you dont post three people. You Post 1

So, its like a automatic ban. Only a skip. :thumbsup2

Sorry if that seemed rude. Let me explain the game in the best way possible :)

You're to first answer if you know the person that the person above you asked.

Then you ask if anyone knows a person of your choice and then the next person to post answers and posts up a new person.

Let me do an example with the person with the post above you.

Nopeity?

Do you know..

hobowendy?

I dont know hobowendy.

Do you know Ghostgal?

-----

Hope that explains it :)

What you did wrong is that you only posted your friends (only 1 person to ask about per post) with no answer to the person that posted above you.

~Ren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter