The Disney Inn

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Way before becoming the military resort Shades Of Green there was a resort called The Disney Inn and it was Disney themed and it was such a cute place and when you were a guest at The Disney Inn you could use the Polynesian Resort beach but it's a shame The Disney Inn closed because it seemed to be popular and really cool
Did you stay at The Disney Inn?

We did actually stay at the Disney Inn - very nice. In fact, prior to being the Disney Inn, it was originally the Disney Golf Resort for years. The Golf Resort had an amazing restaurant we enjoyed several times.

While it's a shame they moved on from both DGR and DI, I always thought it awesome that they offer something specific to the armed forces folks.

I used to pick up OT shifts at the front desk there when I first started at Disney! It was so much fun and it was great because it was so small and you really got to know the guests. On the late shifts, we would "surf" down the hallway on the luggage carts! And Snow White who would read stories to the kids, was absolutely amazing. She remembered people who had visited years prior and could call them by name. Good memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter