• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Discar award for the Best Short Posts!

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
entrance.jpg

We come upon another exciting award presentation. I feel fortunate to be presenting this one instead of the Most sexy female on the dis....There would be no winning or getting out of that situation:rolleyes:

I hope you all have taken notice of the fashion statement I am making tonight :D
Now on to our award...
For best Short posts the nominees are [in no specific order] ;)

Spago

Sonja

Shep

Olenda

JasonLyons

and the winner is.........................drum roll...............................................................................................................................................................

JasonLyons!!!!!!

Congratulations young man please step up and accept your award and say a few words......a very few ;)

discarrecip.gif

Jason can't be with us tonight, so accepting this award on his behalf....ooops...nevermind:teeth:

There was never a doubt in my mind!
Congrats, Jason....whereever you are.

Not a real big surprise here!

Congratulations JasonLyons!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter