DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy: Laundry reboot

Pack to go to the beach Saturday
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

15min purge

Make something for dinner :confused3

Work @ 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! So excited (perhaps you could get a sense of that!!) Just 10 working days (counting today) til Fall Break!!

Deb, have fun at the beach tomorrow!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Pack lunches
4. DS's stuff together
5. Figure out next 4 scrappy pages

6. DS up
7. DS to mom's
8. Work
9. Get grocery list
10. Make weekend to-do list
11. Pick up DS
12. Laundry!
13. I scrap while DH & DS go to grocery store!
14. Mom's homemade potato soup for dinner

15. Go to sleep sort of early!!

I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Friday!!

morning all

slow start to the day hoping the school crud hasn't hit me.

survive work boss made mess of the oven and I have to clean it

errands pick up L?

unload truck

go to fair:crazy: friday is the insane day

home at somepoint

crash into bed

hope you all have a great day prayers and dust for all those in need.

Ok, I'm here and not happy to be up! I woke up at 4am and I never wake up in the night... finally got back to sleep and DS9 had a nightmare (never has those) so he ended up at the foot of my bed since I had just gotten back to sleep when he came down and it was about 40 minutes to alarm went off... When I asked him about the nightmare he couldn't remember it.... must have just startled him...

Today:

up
make bed
fluff/fold/put away towels
ds9 up, ready, bkft
make bed
pick up DS9 room
DH out the door
DS9 on bus
older kids up
get myself ready
older kids out the door
errands (mile long)
home put away errand supplies

start on the 4 page list of things that need taken care of around here... most of the things are small things that haven't been done that need done
prioritize what needs to be done this weekend (outside cleaning)
make kids' chore chart list for the month and hang it on their doors (need new ones)

there is more but I need to get movin' so I can accomplish what I already typed and I don't want to type out my 4 page list because you all would fall over!!! (but I'm a checklist person.. don't feel like I finished it if I can't check it off)

Anwyay, prayers and pixie dust to all that need it... Hope everyone has a great day!

Off to see my older kids and make sure all their ducks are in a row! Enjoy!

Thanks for all of your healthy wishes!

Everyone is back at school (but NOT happy about it) this morning. I'm draggy, but hanging in there. Gotta find the energy to pack/prepare for my 3-day crop this weekend (woo woo! :banana:) - but will pace myself. Didn't even make a household chore list for today - will just use yesterday's since it barely was touched...

Good luck and happy Friday to everyone!

Good Morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Today:
work on card swap
print labels for Homecoming Postcards
Print Homecoming Post Cards
Meet with karen to finish Post Cards and mail them
Children's Service
Roast for dinner
Freezer Inventory
Water Aerobics
Bible Study
Kitchen: Dishwasher, Dishes, Counters, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge
Swap Items together for sorting in scrap room
Loose Items out and sorted together in scrap room

Rebecca

i'm here

bubba is starting asthma issues already. and has a scratchy throat.

ooooooh goodness. it's too early in the season for this.

we did the back to school luau and it poured and it was outside and i was in charge of the ice cream and the pto are all bullies and....and....and.....

i'm tired and want to go back to bed.

that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!

pixie dust for all that need it.

have a great day everyone.

Good morning!
Pam hope you feel better.

Dragging today-DS5 slept with us because he's still not feeling good. He tossed & turned and talked in his sleep all night poor little guy. Just woke up and said his throat still hurts. I was hoping to let him sleep in and take him to school late since he hasn't run a fever since early yesterday morning (3rd day missed of school). Hoping the motrin kicks in soon!

BIL had his surgery yesterday and everything went well. Waiting to hear about further treatmet.

DS14 won his football game last night.:yay:

Hope everyone has a great day!

sorry Anne that you little man is not feeling well.
thanks for the update on your bil. i was thinking about all of you this morning. wondering how he made out.

Happy Friday!!!

It sounds like we are all having a rough start today. Hopefully things will improve as the day progresses ;)

P & PD for all in need.

Hope everyone's kiddos feel better.

Yesterday was just a "bad dog" day and I need a favor for Rachel (MusicalDisneyDreams). Her favorite WDW t-shirt fell onto the floor of her closet and one of the dogs ate the shoulders out (it can't be mended). Anyway I was hoping that someone who lives nearby or is visiting soon could pick one up for her. We would pay for the shirt and shipping. She is heartbroken that her Space Mountain shirt is ruined :(

DSC_0032.jpg

Hope everyone has great Friday :)

Happy Friday!

Anne, keeping your family in our prayers :goodvibes

PD to everyone in need!

hope all the sicky goes away so you all can enjoy a nice weekend!

:surfweb:
Megan up and out
off to mikes for 3 x this week :scared1: hey I got the 15% off everything coupon, can't let it go to waste can I
pick up my new glasses, were'nt ready yesterday
nail appt
quick run to food store, need more bags for swap stuff anyways
then home -
finish up all the little things that I didn't get to this week, been having too much fun with my ABC swap...hmmm swap or house work...well now the housework is getting done so we can play this weekend!
package up swap items that need it
pick Megan up
make plans for what we want to do this weekend
dinner ?
hang out with my girl tonight

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :flower3:

TGIF! It's been a long week. I'm tired and cranky. I want to go home and get into bed with my book. 5 more hours :(

Sorry Bubba is having issues already, Holly. Those PTO peeps are bullies, aren't they?

Hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Friday!!!

It sounds like we are all having a rough start today. Hopefully things will improve as the day progresses ;)

P & PD for all in need.

Hope everyone's kiddos feel better.

Yesterday was just a "bad dog" day and I need a favor for Rachel (MusicalDisneyDreams). Her favorite WDW t-shirt fell onto the floor of her closet and one of the dogs ate the shoulders out (it can't be mended). Anyway I was hoping that someone who lives nearby or is visiting soon could pick one up for her. We would pay for the shirt and shipping. She is heartbroken that her Space Mountain shirt is ruined :(

DSC_0032.jpg

Hope everyone has great Friday :)

If you don't get someone else who can help with it beforehand- you may want to pm ZerotoHero- as she works at Space Mountain. I can pick it up when we are there the first weekend in October.

Rebecca

I can get it for you today, if you want... since I'm right there. It might be tomorrow, but I will get it in the next couple days (I can't be in costume to buy it, so I have to bring a change of clothes).

As much as you want to help PTO Holls.. If they are bullies... step away and contact the teacher and ask what you can do for Bubba's class directly!!! I was PTO president/secretary etc...I didn't bully....but the ones we have now do..and I will NOT even been a member...they are doing more for the teachers food wise than financial help in the classroom and for the students..... I will NOT be a part of that.... I do my work directly with the teacher... she needs something she emails me..and if I have time I go get it and send it in the following morning... if not I volunteer my time in the classroom helping or doing things at home to take some burden off her shoulders.... PTO is not always worth the hassle.. :hug: I feel for you!!!

I am also going to WDW in 2 weeks, so I could pick it up, with the added benefit that I can return it to the same Metro area. :goodvibes

I can get it for you today, if you want... since I'm right there. It might be tomorrow, but I will get it in the next couple days (I can't be in costume to buy it, so I have to bring a change of clothes).

Danica that would be awesome!! You were the first person I thought of but, wasn't sure how often you were cheking in. She needs an adult XL. I'll PM you our address and stuff. Thanks so much, Rachel will be thrilled :goodvibes

I am also going to WDW in 2 weeks, so I could pick it up, with the added benefit that I can return it to the same Metro area. :goodvibes

Hope-thanks for the offer :) I PM'd ZTH, I'll let you know what she says.

In other news I have decided to wisk DH away for a romantic weekend. So I'll be gone until Sunday afternoon. Pray that my girls get along while we're gone ;)

Sorry Bubba is having issues already, Holly. Those PTO peeps are bullies, aren't they?

they are such bullies. And they wonder why no one volunteers?? Look in the mirror. I usually just go with the flow. I like to volunteer because I like to
give back to his school but this was awful. Even davey Crockett said " oh holl, i don't think you belong with these girls!" I was glad he said it becuase all these years I thought it was me! Glad someone else could see it.

Nan-
I'd lobe to help out in the classroom but get this... The pto says who can and can not help in the classrooms. They pick the room mom. They have total control. And the secretary of the pto is bubbas room mom because her son is in the same class. So I'm out all the way around.
Sad. That's what it is. Just sad. They keep people away.
Not right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter