:laundy:

Make lasagna for work... having a bring a dish

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning, everyone!

Dusting BAMB and her DD!!!

Today
{NOTHING}

Finished landscaping project yesterday. Today, we are going to goof off, and go for ice cream. THAT IS IT!

Happy Sunday!

I've got to do the cleaning I didn't do yesterday. I also have to go to the grocery store, school starts on Tuesday and I need to have snacks and food for lunches ready. I also have to write a menu and shop for it. We've been slacking off about eating right and eating at home.

Goofing off with ice cream sounds like a great day!

Hope everyone has a good day!

morning I needed to be gone and home by now oh well sleep felt great.

Dust for buffy and DD (need to find out what I missed)

my list looks like Jennifers only school starts tomorrow.

off to the stores.
have a great day
Linda enjoy the ice cream

Good Morning!

Glad you got a good night's sleep Christy!
Pixie dust for BAMB DD- she broke her arm yuesterday and Buffy had to race home from SDV!

Today:
service
lunch out
shopping
youth
work on swaps a bit

Rebecca

Ohhhh poor little kiddo extra special healing dust being sent.

:hug:to BAMB and her DD:hug:

Big DB is coming to help install closet organizers, shelves, curtain rods and maybe ceiling fans if we don't run out of time.

Friend and her DD coming tonight for dinner and visit.

Empty dishwasher
swiffer and swipe surfaces

Have a wonderful Sunday all!:flower3:

Dust for BAMB and her DD! :wizard:

I worked today, and created quite a mess for myself. I knew it would be slow, so I brought a big bag of stuff from home to work on - papers to sort, files to organize, etc - in short my "Stuff to Deal With" pile that is about 2 feet tall on the end of my desk. I should have known that was a little too ambitious for 1 day, and in working on it, I seem to have created even more work for myself. Then I had to throw everything back in the bag and will have to sort it out again when I unpack it. :headache: Bonehead project for today.

But, I did accomplish one big thing. I found my trip journal from our trip to WDW in 2003, so I typed that up to tuck into its scrapbook. 6 pages typed and a ton of funny stories I had completely forgotten about! That was a treat!

Now I have 2 days off. :woohoo: Off to start working on my lists for those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter